Pi4 B with LE 10.0.2 NO ALSA:..Audio output selection possible. ONLY PULSE: Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO)

• Hi everyone,

I am on a Pi4 B with LE 10.0.2 fresh installed connected with HDMI 0 to a Denon AVR-1312. I also have Hyperion NG successfully installed with this instruction using a BaseTech BT-VC-200 USB 2.0 HDMI Grabber

Problem is this: When I turn off or reboot either the Denon or the Pi correctly and regardless in which order I turn the devices back on the Audio output device Section in Kodi only shows the greyed out PULSE: Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO). If I sometimes leave all turned off over night and I turn it back on 1.DENON AVR 2. Pi4 3. Panasonic TV it sometimes shows the

ALSA: vc4-hdmi-0 (vc4hdmi), DON DENON-AVAMP on HDMI amongst other ALSA MAI and PCM options in the Audio output device. Anyhow I ruined several installs over the last nights to repeat creating and changing getedid while not being able to reboot even and had to reinstall all over again. I dont understand how I can maybe ssh a command that forces the ALSA: vc4-hdmi-0 (vc4hdmi), DON DENON-AVAMP on HDMI device to be used as Audio output device instead of the no sound PULSE: Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO).

Anyhow if I connect HDMI 0 straight to my Panasonic TV it shows ALSA: vc4-hdmi-0 (vc4hdmi), MEI Panasonic-TV on HDMI and sound is routed to the TV via HDMI

Why is ALSA: vc4-hdmi-0 (vc4hdmi), DON DENON-AVAMP on HDMI sometimes recognized at startup instantly and sometimes not without even being able to be selected ?

http://ix.io/3YZ9

Any advise would be very much appreciated to be more relaxed when rebooting or turning all off now and then :)

Thanks

Edited 5 times, last by overdose (May 31, 2022 at 12:29 AM).