Fuzhou Rockchip Electronics Company RK3328

• Hi Everyone!

I recently came across a RK3328 Device. I wanted to try to dump or flash a new firmware but i failed..

Im pretty new to the RK scene so i would like to get some help from you guys ^^.

I am able to connect the device in MASK ROM MODE to my Computer (Linux and Windows available).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linux with rkdeveloptool:

DevNo=1 Vid=0x2207,Pid=0x320c,LocationID=101 Maskrom

rkdeveloptool ppt

Creating Comm Object failed!

Creating Comm Object failed!

Not found any partition table!

rkdeveloptool rl

Parameter of [RL] command is invalid, please check help!

rkdeveloptool rcb

Read capability quit, creating comm object failed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it looks like the device is beeing recoginzed but im doing something wrong..

First of all it would be cool to dump the Firmware to have an backup of the device.

Some help would be great! Thanks id advance! :)

• Erm... How is this related to LibreELEC software?

I would like to use it as a mediaplayer.. but that means i need to reflash it with another firmware which im stucking. And i need a backup before i flash LibreELEC or any other file.

Edited once, last by Solidus (December 5, 2021 at 1:34 PM).