Legacy v9.2 (LTS) builds for Amlogic S805/S8X2, S905/S912 and all WeTek boxes

• Okay, this is really an AP6210, interesting. :/

Could you also send a dmesg from my 9.2.6 build? I wonder where it gets stuck.

Here's the new dmesg log - http://ix.io/3oMB

The 9.2.6 log appears to be missing some entries compared to the 8.2.6 log. Specifically:

Code
    Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.2
    Bluetooth: HCI H4 protocol initialized
    Bluetooth: HCI Realtek H5 protocol initialized
    Bluetooth: hci_uart_register_dev

Hope that gives you some more clues, dtech.

• I am a player from China, my English is not good, basically rely on translation!

I have a Chinese made Yingchi gal-x2159 AML S802 with 2 + 8 100m network card, 2.4G + 5.8G + Bluetooth 4.0

Your libreelec-m8s-plus.arm-9.2.7.img.gz on SD brush can be fully activated,

But the wired network cannot be used, and the IP obtained is 169.254.xxx.xxx

Can I add support in the next version!, thank you very much indeed

• I am a player from China, my English is not good, basically rely on translation!

I have a Chinese made Yingchi gal-x2159 AML S802 with 2 + 8 100m network card, 2.4G + 5.8G + Bluetooth 4.0

Your libreelec-m8s-plus.arm-9.2.7.img.gz on SD brush can be fully activated,

But the wired network cannot be used, and the IP obtained is 169.254.xxx.xxx

Can I add support in the next version!, thank you very much indeed

For the S802 SoC, the KII dtb is definitely not good.

You need to try this image first:

MXIII (S802, 1GB RAM, 10/100 Mbps LAN, AP6330 WiFi):
    Index of /3rdParty/S8X2/MXIII-S802_1G-AP6330/

• For the S802 SoC, the KII dtb is definitely not good.

You need to try this image first:

I tried libreelec-mxiii-1g.arm-9.2.7.img.gz today

But it reminds me of my mistake

rm:cant't remove ‘storage/.please_resize_me':read-only file system

PARTITION RESIZIMG IN PROGRESS

please do not reboot or turn off your libreelec device

Then restart, unable to enter Kodi

• Are you absolutely sure that you have an S802 SoC in your device and not an S812?

Please try this one: Index of /3rdParty/S8X2/Universal-n200-S812_2G-AP6330/

This is a universal build for multiple n200-based S812 devices with 2GB of RAM.

I just tested libreelec-n200-ap6330_ 2G.arm-9.2.6.img.gz

You can start it and go to Kodi

Wireless and Bluetooth are used normally, and the IP obtained by wired network is 169.254.xx.xx

I found that there were friends who met the same problem in the forum Posts by nev-au - LibreELEC Forum

Look at his statement here and hope to solve the problem!

Can it be the problem of NTP? The time NTP we use in China is ntp1.ailiyun.com

My model is the same as the tronsmart Vega S89

• Hi there!

I have a MINIX Neo X8H-Plus. I tried your image LibreELEC-X8H-Plus.arm-9.2.7.img.gz , the splashscreen appears after booting, the partition size is fixed (or something similar). The box reboots after 15 sec, but then... nothing. I get a mouse cursor, but nothing else. Do you have any idea what the problem could be?

I have an old LibreElec installation on DRAM/native, but i have no idea how to get it "cleanly installed"...

Oh, and I can add that SSH is unreachable when booting from SD card. The device doesn't seem to register itself on the network at all.

EDIT: I managed to re-install my Minix-box to factory settings (With Android Lollipop, using their "official" USB burner tool), then I ran your image (flashed to an SD card with LibreELEC USB-SD creator), but still the same problem! It seems to install fine, goes into a reboot... I get the LibreELEC splash, but then... black. And a mouse cursor. Nothing else :(

This time, it seems to connect to my network, since my router picks it up and gives it an IP. However, when SSHing to the box, I get "Connection Refused".

Edited once, last by RobzInadE (June 12, 2021 at 10:48 PM).

• Can it be the problem of NTP? The time NTP we use in China is ntp1.ailiyun.com

My model is the same as the tronsmart Vega S89

No, NTP certainly does not cause the error. I would need the original dtb from Android.

This time, it seems to connect to my network, since my router picks it up and gives it an IP. However, when SSHing to the box, I get "Connection Refused".

Unfortunately, SSH will not work before setting up the installation wizard. Try accessing the "Logfiles" share via Samba instead.

• Unfortunately, SSH will not work before setting up the installation wizard. Try accessing the "Logfiles" share via Samba instead.

You're right! I got some log files... Not sure which part is interesting, so dumping the entire ZIP here. I skimmed through them but couldn't find anything obvious other than

2021-06-13 09:21:43.625 T:3011166272 ERROR: Control 1500 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can't

Not sure if it's even relevant, but it caught my eye since I get a mouse cursor but nothing else. (Also i might add that the "box" in which you can move the mouse cursor, is roughly 1/4th of the screen.

Logs here: log-2021-06-13-09.25.38.zip

• No, NTP certainly does not cause the error. I would need the original dtb from Android.

Unfortunately, SSH will not work before setting up the installation wizard. Try accessing the "Logfiles" share via Samba instead.

Tronsmart S89 standard & Elite 112K4_150303

USB Flash Downloading: Tronsmart_S89Standard&Elite_112K4_150303.zip

SD card:

Tronsmart_S89Standard&Elite_SDcard_112K4_150303.zip

You should check the S89 series update instruction & tools here:

S89_Updating_instructions&tools.zip

Above is the official. Img firmware and. Zip firmware

The first one you can download is. Img firmware. You can use customization tool to unpack and get DTB file of my model

But DTB, I can't understand, so I can't solve it by myself. I hope you can help me adapt it!

• Good afternoon, if there is an opportunity, tell me where you can find the latest LIBREELEC firmware for Mini M8S pro, some time ago I was able to install the old version, now I can not find anything.

Sorry for my English.

• Logs here: log-2021-06-13-09.25.38.zip

Have you tried the v9.2.6 image yet? Please give it a try because I have a suspicion that the v9.2.7 image for the X8H-Plus is corrupted.

You can find the older image in the archive directory: Index of /3rdParty/S8X2/X8-H_Plus-S812_2G-AP6335e/ARCHIVE/. (Link fixed.)

Hello,

Does the Beelink MINI MXIII II 2 GB/16 GB work for the LE-9.2.7 build from s905x devices? Thanks!

Your device should work with the "MXQ-4K-Pro_2G" image without any modifications: Index of /S905/.

But DTB, I can't understand, so I can't solve it by myself. I hope you can help me adapt it!

I will compare the two DTBs because the Tronsmart S89 also uses IC+ IP101GR 10/100 Ethernet transceiver and the kernel already supports it.

Good afternoon, if there is an opportunity, tell me where you can find the latest LIBREELEC firmware for Mini M8S pro, some time ago I was able to install the old version, now I can not find anything.

I'm sorry, but I don't have any S912 device, so I can't afford to support it yet. :(