Context Menu issue with Harmony Remote

• I've seen lots of posts such as this, including one closed here recently, that didn't solve my problem.

Intel NUC with generic LE 9.2.6

Harmony Elite, one of their hub based remotes

Kodi activity uses TV, Microsoft MMC, Intel NUC and Sonos

All controls work using the Android app Kore or a generic wireless keyboard, in other words C gives me the context menu on the keyboard when I, for example, highlight a movie and pressing C. All other keys, Guide, Info, Return, Back work.

Just to get this out of the way, Long Pressing SELECT does not give me the context menu.

Using another thread, I created my own remote.xml file in .storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps/remote.xml as follows:

<keymap>

<global>

<remote>

<red>ContextMenu</red>

</remote>

</global>

</keymap>

On the Harmony, I get no response pressing the MENU key. I have checked the settings in the Harmony key mapping using the Harmony app, and made sure that the Menu key is set to Context.

So where do I go next. By the way, I did install (and have no removed) the key mapping addon, and in the global navigation settings I tried to set the Menu key to Context as well, but it didn't work.

• Stupid me. I was pressing the MENU key instead of the RED key. I just blindly copied the code.

If I wanted the MENU key to work, does Kodi recognize MENU if I edit the file?