Modifying Estuary skin xml files to remove UI from video player

• So excited to become part of this community! I'm working on getting some vertical displays set up with a looping set of ads. They will be run off three Raspberry Pi's (V2) and am running Libre Elec and Kodi to seamlessly loop a number of files from a network drive location.

Wondering if anybody has any experience in customizing code via XML files. I'm able to pull the directories up using the Pi's IP address on my PC but am not able to find the skin XML files for their default skin (Estuary) to tweak and get rid of some of the UI. All I see in the skin.estuary folder under addon_data is a Settings XML. I specifically need to update the DialogBusy, DialogSeekBar, VideoFullScreen and VideoOSD XML files.

I'm so close to figuring it out but must be missing a step along the way! Thanks a ton in advance if you are able to help!

For reference, here is the forum I have been referring to as guide:

Is there a way to disable video overlay when kodi plays a new/next video?

• Copy /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary to /storage/.kodi/addons. Then you can edit the xml files.

smp, thank you so much for the response!

Currently, I have my Raspberry Pi 2 plugged into the network with Libre Elec installed on the SD card. I'm then connecting to it via the IP address of the Pi on a Windows PC. When I pull it up in an explorer window, the directories are as seen in the attached Directory _001.jpg screenshot. I'm not seeing the folder structure set up as you describe.

I'm finding the skin.esturary folder under userdata>addon_data (see Directory_002 attachment).

Is something wrong or can I somehow create the /storage/.kodi/addons directory from scratch to copy this folder over?

Thanks so much for your expertise!