Disc playback not working ( DVD or Blu-ray )

• I plugged a USB optical drive in to my RPi3 with LibreELEC 9.2.1 and I couldn't get either kind of disc to work. Even tried a different external drive for DVDs and that didn't work either. I logged in via ssh and captured debug logs for each attempt.

I have KEYDB.cfg in the proper spot for Blu-ray. I see some data in the .dvdcss directory when I try to play a DVD. Something else interesting is I don't get a Disc menu appearing after I insert either one.

DVD Attempt:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Blu-ray Attempt:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious?

• Hi,

I'm glad you're pointing that.

Same issue on Slice CM1 with LE 9.2.1 and DVD/Blu-ray Samsung usb external drive.

I'm a noob, so I won't be able right away to catch some data. But I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Cheers !