Unofficial LE for RK356x RK3328\RK3399 RK3588(s)

• It's already on 1.0.1 maybe that's the problem -> GitHub - CastagnaIT/repository.castagnait: CastagnaIT Kodi addons repository

Or just install 1.14.1 directly -> Releases · CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix · GitHub

Kodi 19, mainline LE have to use the v1.0.0 addon and the v1.0.1 addon is only for older Kodi 18 based images.

Android plays Netflix correctly so I don't know if it's perhaps a problem with software decoding on the mainline images or Netflix blocking LE user agent strings etc. I will try with some older Kodi 18 based LE images too and see if it works there.

• Version 20210401. Kernel 5.10.27 and mesa 21.0.1.

Added an image for the Firefly-rk3328-roc-cc model (and its Libre Renegade rk3328 counterpart). All the equipment works, including analog sound and remote control (without any settings, the remote control from the official Firefly website works, which is equipped with all models of Station M1\P1).

• Did a little bit of testing over Easter. As far as I can tell, the Linux part is working, but on the dtb side there seems to be some patching to do. My testings (Images from yesterday):

ROC-RK3399-PC: Booting. Libreelec Logo, Resizing ok. Reboot: Libreelec Logo...and nothing. (See attached File)

NanoPC-T4: everything's fine

Nanopi-M4V2: Bootloop, as I had in 9.2 until rk3399-nanopi-m4v2 was available.

Khadas Edge-V: Booting and starting. Ethernet took long to configure and leads to adress 169.xxx.xxx.xxx => no ethernet. Wifi fine.

RockPro64: After removing emmc everything's fine.

Rockpi 4: Everything's fine.

ROC-RK3399-PC_BOOT.txt

• ROC-RK3399-PC: Booting. Libreelec Logo, Resizing ok. Reboot: Libreelec Logo...and nothing. (See attached File)

For rk3399-roc-pc, you need to use a different DTB.

Nanopi-M4V2: Bootloop, as I had in 9.2 until rk3399-nanopi-m4v2 was available.

I do not have such equipment, so I do not check their work.

Khadas Edge-V: Booting and starting. Ethernet took long to configure and leads to adress 169.xxx.xxx.xxx => no ethernet. Wifi fine.

not supported

Ver 20210409

• I tried to run the system on rk3399-roc-pc, but it stopped when it reached "Starting kernel ...".

I also had troubles getting this to work. My working SD: LibreELEC from 20210429. Also I burned a brand new SD-Card. In extlinux.conf replace rk3399-roc-pc with rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine (if under windows you musn't use standard editor, please use notepad++ or something equivalent). I hope it will work for you...

• I also had troubles getting this to work. My working SD: LibreELEC from 20210429. Also I burned a brand new SD-Card. In extlinux.conf replace rk3399-roc-pc with rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine (if under windows you musn't use standard editor, please use notepad++ or something equivalent). I hope it will work for you...

I changed the device tree to rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanlne, and the result does not seem to change

• I tried to run the system on rk3399-roc-pc, but it stopped when it reached "Starting kernel ...".In order to find the problem, I need to open the printing information after "Starting kernel...". How can I open the kernel to print the information?

• You are using images not from this theme. Most likely, these are the official versions of LE, they are discussed in another topic.

append: boot=UUID=3004-5504 disk=UUID=88ad0901-c5cc-4a0d-bd82-3935bf1814cd

I don't know why the official firmware can't run, but the image under this theme can run on rk3399-roc-pc. Can you tell me how the image here is compiled, or in which version of the source code it was compiled? I am new to LE, which puzzles me.

• Hello, I downloaded the official LE source code. The compiled image cannot run on rk3399-roc-pc, and then it can be run using an unofficial image. I found that the problem appeared on uboot. Then replace the uboot of the official mirror with the uboot of the unofficial mirror and it can run normally. I would like to ask how this bootable uboot is compiled? Or is there a source code for the uboot?

• I have two dtb files for MX10 4GB / 32GB. LibreElec can be deployed with both. One Works without remote control, usb and wifi, but works power LED changes color. The second works with support for Wifi, usb and remote control, but the LED does not work and must be disconnected and reconnected to the power supply to turn it on again. Is it possible to somehow combine these two files to make everything work? I'm sorry if my English isn't okay. THX

rk3328-mx10-fast.dtb

rk3328-mx10.dtb

Hello,

I have an old mx10 4/32 and I would like to try those dtb. Unfortunately they reqiure a decription password. Any chance to post those without pass?