Unofficial LE version for RK3328\RK3399 3288\3188

• It's already on 1.0.1 maybe that's the problem -> GitHub - CastagnaIT/repository.castagnait: CastagnaIT Kodi addons repository

Or just install 1.14.1 directly -> Releases · CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix · GitHub

Kodi 19, mainline LE have to use the v1.0.0 addon and the v1.0.1 addon is only for older Kodi 18 based images.

Android plays Netflix correctly so I don't know if it's perhaps a problem with software decoding on the mainline images or Netflix blocking LE user agent strings etc. I will try with some older Kodi 18 based LE images too and see if it works there.

• Version 20210401. Kernel 5.10.27 and mesa 21.0.1.

Added an image for the Firefly-rk3328-roc-cc model (and its Libre Renegade rk3328 counterpart). All the equipment works, including analog sound and remote control (without any settings, the remote control from the official Firefly website works, which is equipped with all models of Station M1\P1).

• Did a little bit of testing over Easter. As far as I can tell, the Linux part is working, but on the dtb side there seems to be some patching to do. My testings (Images from yesterday):

ROC-RK3399-PC: Booting. Libreelec Logo, Resizing ok. Reboot: Libreelec Logo...and nothing. (See attached File)

NanoPC-T4: everything's fine

Nanopi-M4V2: Bootloop, as I had in 9.2 until rk3399-nanopi-m4v2 was available.

Khadas Edge-V: Booting and starting. Ethernet took long to configure and leads to adress 169.xxx.xxx.xxx => no ethernet. Wifi fine.

RockPro64: After removing emmc everything's fine.

Rockpi 4: Everything's fine.

ROC-RK3399-PC_BOOT.txt

• ROC-RK3399-PC: Booting. Libreelec Logo, Resizing ok. Reboot: Libreelec Logo...and nothing. (See attached File)

For rk3399-roc-pc, you need to use a different DTB.

Nanopi-M4V2: Bootloop, as I had in 9.2 until rk3399-nanopi-m4v2 was available.

I do not have such equipment, so I do not check their work.

Khadas Edge-V: Booting and starting. Ethernet took long to configure and leads to adress 169.xxx.xxx.xxx => no ethernet. Wifi fine.

not supported

Ver 20210409