Unofficial LE for RK356x RK3328\RK3399 RK3588(s)

• Hi,

I have a Android Stick MK809 III with RK3188. How can I run Libreelec from SD card?

I mount image to SD card but I don't know what dtb I need to replace and what change in extlinux.conf.

Is it possible to run Libreelec on this device? Anyone have it? I know how can I run it from SD card (pull reset button and plug in power supply). If I need make more? Something like Linuxbootloader or anything else? Need help, very please :)

Regards

• Just tested Latest image for roc-rk3328 and sadly it cannot play h265 8bit/10bit videos :(

I am looking for something wife/kids friendly where it should just work on the TV with remote.

Does all codec work on roc-rk3399 ?

Is there any device which can play all codecs smoothly ?

• Just tested Latest image for roc-rk3328 and sadly it cannot play h265 8bit/10bit videos :(

I am looking for something wife/kids friendly where it should just work on the TV with remote.

Does all codec work on roc-rk3399 ?

Is there any device which can play all codecs smoothly ?

What is the physical resolution of the TV ? Show a sample (link) video, with the desired format, I'll try to run it on different devices (rk33x rk356x aw).

• What is the physical resolution of the TV ? Show a sample (link) video, with the desired format, I'll try to run it on different devices (rk33x rk356x aw).

1080p
    mediainfo below.

• I'm interested to see what's required for RK3568. Target device would be Odroid-M1.

There will be difficulties with Odroid M1 (a bad loader is used there, you need to use a normal 2022 and deal with the kernel), write to me in the mail.