Update Failed For All Addons In LibreELEC On Raspberry 4

• Hi.

I had a look through the topics but I cannot find one like my issue - apologies if there are already answers to this.

I installed LibreELEC on a new Raspberry Pi 4 using the USB-SD Creator. No errors on boot up and all seemed to be ok.

But when I try to update Addons that it tells me are available all of the updates fail.

I can ssh into it and connectivity seems to be working.

How do I fix it so that addons will update?

• Same here. I'm running Kodi 18.4 on a Raspberry PI 4GB. Exact same problem with the PI ZeroW. I don't think it has to do with the board. The build is simply broken.

ALL addons fail to install.

• I downgraded to 9.1.002 version from the version of LibreELEC that is installed when you choose the latest build. I did this by selecting the LibreELEC-9.2 update channel and then choosing the Available Versions. In there when it refreshes are your existing version 9.1.501 and 9.1.002. To get it to downgrade I had to select it twice as first time it did not work.

After downgrading I was able to install addons although some of them even though they say they successfully install they don't appear to be installed.

• Good evening,

same problem here, i tried the current build 9.1.501 and 9.1.002 both fail for all addon updates or new installations.

Any idea what the problem is? I am wondering that both builds have the same problem.

m0p0 i don't get ur downgrade procedure are you downgrading from within libreelec (running kodi)? Or how to do that? And why is the addon installation then working for you when 9.1.002 isn't working from scratch but a downgrade from 9.1.501 to 9.1.002 does it? I don't get it ;)

Is there any new release coming in the next days where the addons are working?

EDIT:

Forget the above i tried it again at home without any ballz off network policy like at work, it seems that libreelec need to contact port different then 80 and or 443. Rofl all good with the release...

Regards X23

Edited once, last by x23piracy (October 17, 2019 at 10:38 PM).

• I've installed LibreElec (Kodi 9.1.501 Leia) on my Rasp Pi 4 but there are no TVHeadend add-ons anywhere.

What has happened to them?

Thanks in advance.

Zahar