LibreELEC 9.1.502x86_64 - Audio static when video playback is paused

• Hardware Specs:

Ever since I upgrade from 9.0.2 to 9.1.002, I have noticed that there is audio static when video playback is paused. Has anyone else noticed this behavior?

This issue did not exist in 9.0.1 or 9.0.2. I upgraded to 9.1.002 to move past a memory leak that was fixed in KODI 18.3.

• The issue appears to happen after KODI has been up and running for an extended amount of time. The last few times it has happened, KODI has been up for 5 days or more. A restart of KODI/reboot of the box resolves the issue. I will attempt to gather some debug logs the next time it occurs.

• I upgraded to LibreELEC 9.2 Beta2 (9.1.502). The issue still exists.

Everything was running fine for 5 days, and then the issue occurred.

The audio configuration is 2.1 channels. The static seems isolated to the left channel. I turned up the volume during playback, and I can hear the static in the left channel evenwhen the video playback is not paused, but it is not as loud when playback is paused.

After the issue happens, I can go into the KODI audio settings, and change the channels configuration to 2.0. After the configuration change, the issue goes away. A restart of KODI, or the entire system, is not required. If I change the channels configuration back to 2.1 without a KODI or system restart, the issue returns. A restart of the KODI process or a reboot of the device also resolves the problem

The issue last occurred between 2019-11-08 17:00 and 2019-11-08 18:00. DEBUG Logging was enabled at the time.

Kodi logs linked to below, broken into several parts due to the size of the kodi.log file.

alobucesur.kodi
    iguposecey.kodi
    yoxamofahi.kodi
    iyodozakaw.kodi
    aludetukuw.kodi
    lujajokejo.kodi
    pexesuyopi.kodi
    ixegixupol.kodi

hastebin