Nightly images for A64, H3 and H6 boards

• I did notice that LibreELEC will go to sleep or kind of turn off if the TV is turned off. But it doesn't wake up correctly. I'm sure there's a setting to prevent it from turning off that I haven't found yet. I'm hoping that the waking up will be fixed eventually.

This happens because TV notifies board when it's turned off over HDMI CEC. There is a setting what to do in such case somewhere in System / Input (I don't have any board here ATM). You can of course disable powering down the board there.

Proper sleeping/waking is tricky, so it won't be implemented soon.

• Had the great idea to update today (not that i hadn't been warned)...

Inputstream adaptive and zattoo pvr are incompatible.. lets see how long it will take.

Note to self: don't update the rpi3 if you want to watch zattoo

;-)

• ..maybe you better try using separate card for testing alphas!?..if all things which you want/need are working, then think about install (or use card as daily driver)..

• ..maybe you better try using separate card for testing alphas!?..if all things which you want/need are working, then think about install (or use card as daily driver)..

True i knew it was risky and i have an rpi which i wont update until my x2 is good again

I didn't mean to complain, just a word of warning to my fellow experimenters.