Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• jdpc  patrickkfkan can you provide output of following commands during playback of video with 48kHz audio?

Code
    cat /sys/kernel/debug/clk/clk_summary
    cat /sys/kernel/debug/regmap/1c22800.i2s/registers

I would still like to resolve this issue, if possible.

My apologies for the late reply. Anyway here's the output I got from running the above commands during playback of a video with 48Khz audio:

Note that I have limited audio resampling to 44.1Khz but, unlike jdpc, I still get broken HDMI audio. If I choose other sampling rates (e.g. 48Khz) or set output configuration to "Optimized", then there is no audio at all. If I choose "ALSA: H3 Audio Codec, Analog" as output device and connect a pair of speakers to the headphone jack on the board, audio plays smoothly (no stuttering).

Hope this helps. Thanks.

• Just got my hands on Orange Pi PC and wanna try LibreELEC on it, wonder how well will it run. I don't need anything fancy, just need it for x264 vids, 720p to 1080p quality at max. Also, I read last few pages and I'm still not sure about wifi, doest it work? If yes, what adapters are best choice?

• Of course WiFi works, just not Realtek SDIO based modules, at least not some of them. OrangePi PC doesn't come with such module, so that doesn't concern you. Many USB based dongles should work, I just don't know what to recommend. I never did any test.

Nice. I don't mind using ethernet cable or streaming from USB, wifi is a good bonus. I see CEC is also working, very, very nice. Tnx for helping and your work sir.

• Still not complete, video freezing, some other channels appear as green image.

Green image means that particular codec crashed and I haven't found a way to reset it properly. If you reset the board, it will be possible to play that channel. Anyway, this issue with HEVC freezing was observed on H6 with 10-bit videos, but it seems that it's possible to trigger it also with H3. I imagine this is one of the last main issues I have to fix for HEVC.

• Hi guys.

I have 2 questions.

1) Someone can share a recipe how to moving libreelec from SD to eMMC. i tried copying with the dd command, but does not work because the partition size is different. 16GB on SD and 8GB on eMMC and therefore, I get the error "No space left on device". Probably I need a sh script that will create the necessary partitions and copy the contents of the SD. I have seen similar scripts for other boards, even tried a couple of them, but they only formatted the eMMC, but did not copy the OS. Can someone help with it?

2) I've written before. There was a problem with BD remux files. When playing, there was just a green screen and that's it.

Now the main part of the BD remux files is played perfectly, but there is still a one problem with playback from a certain time. For example, I watched 30 minutes of the movie and pressed stop. Then I press the play button again, the player offers me to continue from the 30th minute and if I press agree, the player hangs deliberately. But if I choose to watch from the beginning, then after the movie starts to play, i can rewind it for 30 minutes and watch it further. This is only with 40-50GB files such as BD remux format. Maybe someone will test it too.

Thank you in advance for the answers)

• Regarding first issue, just dd fresh unzipped image.

hi jernej !

Thx for help, I did it.

Use this guide:

• lumpi RTL8723BS is actually a bit special because it's driver is already in kernel, while RTL8189 driver and some others are not (it's a mess, I know). RTL8723BS is already included in images for 64-bit SoCs (A64, H6), but because wifi module is add-on, it's not enabled in DT by default. So DT must be edited to enable wifi power and correct mmc node. I've never enabled wifi on Pine64 boards so I can't help further.

BTW, I can't guarantee that existing RTL8723BS driver will work with IWD, so this might be just temporary working solution.