Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• Dmesg output

• Official Post

cmexonat Can you tell me which board you have? I would like to make test image with enabled driver so you can tell me if it is working or not. That way we will know for sure without waiting on PR merge and nightlies and you'll enjoy using it sooner.

Dmesg output

There is no CEC errors reported, so it's either HDMI cable you're using (some of them don't have CEC wire) or you maybe you don't have CEC enabled in your TV settings.

Any interest to make an image for the Orange Pi Lite2?

Can be done. Did you try with OrangePi 3 image already?

• From my side I test the Orange pi One plus image and the image work on my orange pi lite2.

I do not test WiFi, I run it with an EthernetUSB dongle.

Last time I test it, USB3 port did not work.

• There is no CEC errors reported, so it's either HDMI cable you're using (some of them don't have CEC wire) or you maybe you don't have CEC enabled in your TV settings.

Today i have tested two different cables on two different TVs. Samsung (AnyNet+) and Panasonic (Viera LINK) and have no luck.

Tomorrow I gonna test another one TV Philips (EasyLink) and buy new HDMI cable.

• Can be done. Did you try with OrangePi 3 image already?

On Orange Pi 3, CEC works great with my Samsung AnyNet+, and I installed Plex, anything but FullHD works flawlessley. On 1080p on some movies, I have random stutters, I have to play with it more.

So far great work.

I tried the OrangePi 3 image on Lite2, no Wi-Fi connections.

• cmexonat Can you tell me which board you have? I would like to make test image with enabled driver so you can tell me if it is working or not. That way we will know for sure without waiting on PR merge and nightlies and you'll enjoy using it sooner.

Oh, I have it on Orange Pi PC board.

Thank you!