Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• Will extensions be ready or should we wait a bit?

You mean add-ons? Most add-ons depends on Kodi version and some also on kernel, but that shouldn't affect anything, because kernel userspace API is stable. Anyway, Kodi was updated few days back, so yeah, you can wait a bit. But to be honest, I'm not sure how frequently add-ons are rebuilt. It can take more than a week.

• jdpc  patrickkfkan can you provide output of following commands during playback of video with 48kHz audio?

Code
    cat /sys/kernel/debug/clk/clk_summary
    cat /sys/kernel/debug/regmap/1c22800.i2s/registers

I would still like to resolve this issue, if possible.

I've run those commands at 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz, in case it helps you.

For 44.1 kHz:

For 48 kHz (bad audio):

Thank you very much for all your work! I watched a two-hour long movie tonight and I can confirm that the audio is perfect at 44.1 kHz and 24 Hz refresh rate.

• You mean add-ons? Most add-ons depends on Kodi version and some also on kernel, but that shouldn't affect anything, because kernel userspace API is stable. Anyway, Kodi was updated few days back, so yeah, you can wait a bit. But to be honest, I'm not sure how frequently add-ons are rebuilt. It can take more than a week.

Cool thanks. Lol yes of course add-ons :P

• jdpc Interesting, settings are exactly the same except for the base clock which expected. What is unexpected is that 48kHz I2S status shows FIFO underrun (audio is not provided fast enough). I have no idea how that could happen. Certainly something to investigate.

EDIT: That is for receive side, which is even stranger, because audio receiving is not supported by HDMI.

• No Ethernet in pine64-lts images. I've tried a couple of nightly images, and none can detect the ethernet port. I saw some discussion about ethernetnot working previously in this thread, but from what I figured that was supposed to have been resolved.

• hi

i try LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.80-nightly-20190919-de5dc4f-orangepi-pc-plus.img on my ORANGE PI PC+ and WIFI not work(boot) ALL other work fine. Wired work fine- USB wifi stick work fine but integral WIFI not work. Not response..

LibreElec option/Connections is Empty. when i plug in an external usb wifi adapter i see my why network

any help

LibreELEC-H3.arm-8.0-devel-20170516114055-r25546-g745f679-opipcplus.img - see internal WIFI

OpenELEC-H3.arm-7.1-devel-20161026221641-r23113-g64b34b3-opipcplus.img - see internal WIFI

Edited 3 times, last by livada (September 21, 2019 at 5:50 PM).

• I couldn't confirm it to 100% but it seems your wifi is realtek and this is not easily supported, so that jernej is not supporting it in the normal images, someone did some special image with realtek wifi, check further back in this thread if you are interested.