Beelink MiniMXIII install to NAND failed

• Hi all,

I had the following build running via SD on my beelink miniMXIII :-
    devel-20160915211230-r23341-gb83596f ( I replaced the dtb.img file in the build with the minimxIII specific one as per the build install instructions)

Android was present on the NAND.

Once I was happy that the SD LibreElec installation was working as expected I attempted the installtointernal command via SSH :-

upon reboot I was presented with a screen saying that 'Filesystem corruption has been detected!"

An automatic repair was attempted however I got a message saying
    "Forced fsck failed. Your system is broken beyond repair.
    Please reinstall LibreElec"
    The full image is here:- Ckd3J4.jpg

I did a fresh install off LibreElec onto the SD card again which booted fine. However when I use the "Restart from NAND" option from within LibreELEC or remove the SD card and reboot then I get the same "Filesystem corruption has been detected!" message again.

I attempted another "installtointernal" command via SSH again however this time I just get this message :-

Any ideas please ? Have I now bricked the NAND? haha

Many thanks in advance
    [hr]
    Ok I have figured out how to get the original Android firmware back onto the NAND.

Any ideas the steps that I should take now to get LibreElec onto the NAND without getting the same issue as above again?

Many thanks

• Ok so I started from scratch with another Beelink MiniMXIII box that I had. This time I used the original LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.007.img.gz as opposed to the dev build.

I burnt the image to my micro SD card and then copied the gxbb_p200_2G_beelink_minimxIII.dtb file (renamed to dtb.img) to the root of the SD card.

I inserted the SD into the Beelink box and booted into LibreElec via the toothpick method. It booted into LibreElec with no issues.

I then SSH'ed into the box and used the installtointernal command which went through the install procedure as before however this time when it rebooted I did not get the previous errors I was seeing. The box booted straight into LibreElec from the NAND.

All sorted. Not sure what the problem was with the first installation attempt (possibly user error) ;)

Cheers all