[SOLVED] MXQ Pro 4K

• Hey guys i have an mxq pro 4k, i ran libreelec from memory card fine then attempted to installtointernal, now i have nothing when i power on the box. Does anyone have a link to android firmware that will work from sd card?
    Also has anyone successfully installed to internal?

• Hey guys i have an mxq pro 4k, i ran libreelec from memory card fine then attempted to installtointernal, now i have nothing when i power on the box. Does anyone have a link to android firmware that will work from sd card?
    Also has anyone successfully installed to internal?

I have the
    MXQ Pro S905X 1GB/8GB Partially works (OP shows S905 version working not this S905X version)

(Does not install to nand) only on SD card I understand there are variations of boxes, so please bear with me while I explain. It is good from SD card but i am hoping for it on nand

It does work from SD card however installing to nand is impossible I have tried all device trees.... the one that finally allowed me to progress install was with
    device tree gxl_p212_1g_nand.dtb
    HOWEVER on reboot this lead to a black screen.

Board opened and had
    -----
    S905XQ_v1.0

------
    on the ciruitboard

I luckily (hours of searching for info and trying loads of failed images) found the latest stock firware that reinstalled everything on my android box. I am hoping this (along with any info kszaq might require or need if he deems it necessary) may help installing libreelec to nand :)

STOCK firmware for USB TOOL that reinstalled everything MEGA
    This contains .img but also contains files for SD card (I only used the .img file for USB Tool to unbrick install)

Hoping kszaq or someone might be able to help install this on to nand. I am happy to run terminal in andorid to give you more info etc.
    Many Thanks for reading

so I installed v7 img but ...........nothing .
    How can I install LE. Never boot , I also try to update uboot from balbes. Someone can help me ?
    Thanks in advance

same here with v7 - I having difficulty installing libreelec to nand and hopefully someone can help

Edited once, last by bothered (May 15, 2017 at 5:06 PM).

• It seems the custom rom guy is keen to get this libreelec working on this box too (it currently can not install to nand.... usb/sd boot seems fine) :) quote from freaktab

Toetje583The USB Boot and even SDCard boot are working fine, However also Libreelec is not able to detect the internal storage while running the install script. As I was able to flash A ota zip trough stock Recovery I'm sure there is a way making this work. But my knowledge in TWRP is to small for that. I compared the fstab files and those where fine. So I hope someone can assist us

So there is actually an MXQ Pro 4K 1gb 8gb (p212 version (s905x) name on circuit board S905XQ_v1.0

I use a custom android rom from [ROM][BETA] Custom Mod Rom for MXQ Pro 4K based on XannyTech Custom Mod Rom

But also have a back up latest stock firmware p212-20170214-aml_upgrade_package.img_for_USBTool
    though as usual stock is quite bloated

Edited once, last by bothered (May 17, 2017 at 9:26 PM).