7.0.2.007 build for S905

• Acces denied it says when i type /storage/.config/autostart.sh.
    But i typed (echo "echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb" >> /storage/.config/autostart.sh) It showed nothing, but i rebooted system soo i hope it wont come back now.
    Thanks alot.
    [hr]
    Btw, If it stays like this, i just need to get my sound back which worked thru HDMI on android.
    But not on Libreelec ill checked the settings and seems to be fine. Ill try to figure, but maybe this is an known issue and u got an command for it also?

Edited once, last by jordi-voss (December 15, 2016 at 10:33 PM).

• Hello all,

The sound i couldn't fix soo i installed 7.0.3.010. on there the sound works fine.
    Soo i try to fix the blue screen on it tho, but i can put the command u telll me.
    But when i try to safe it soo it does it every time it start the command: /storage/.config/autostart.sh or chmod +x autostart.sh it says not found.
    Will it work now or do i need to add another command for 7.0.3.010. this is the last thing i need to have fixed.

Thanks alot in advance,

Kindly regardz,
    Jordi

• When running the chmod command, you need to provide the full path :

# chmod +x /storage/.config/autostart.sh

To test without rebooting :

# /storage/.config/autostart.sh

Hello,

The command works perfect when i use it i can watch how long as i want movies and screen stays okey. But as soon as i restart the TV box i need to re send the command or it doesn't work again. Soo it wont send it on start of the box. Maybe i still put the wrong command but when i check through samba it got an autostart file with the command in .config.
    Maybe u could send an SS of thw full command?

Thanks alot in advance,

• How did you create the file ? Maybe its format is DOS and not Unix...

Can you try this ?

# dos2unix /storage/.config/autostart.sh

Hello,
    The method u told me did not work. But i deleted the file. Re added it with an nano command. Then i edited to file text from autostart.sh.save to autostart.sh.
    Now it seems to work, thank you alot for your help!

• Sorry, but I am a newbie and been reading these forums to try and piece together how to make my Minix Neo U1 boot from a mirco SD.

I have run rufus and created a bootable sd using the LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.007.img file (fat32)
    I then downloaded the gxbb_p200_1Gbit.dtb file and renamed it dtb.img and placed that file into the main directory of the SD card.

Now when I try a boot recover, I get an error. What am I doing wrong? If someone can post a step by step process that even a moron like me can understand that would be much appreciated! New to this and just learning. Thanks!