No audio on RTSP stream

• Hi

I posted this over at the Kodi forum but no one has been able to help so I thought I'd try here as well.

I'm trying to play an RTSP video stream which runs perfectly fine in VLC with video and audio on a couple of laptops I've tried with but in Kodi for some reason I get no audio. To play the stream I've put the RTSP stream URL in a file called "TV PC.strm" which I then open through Kodi and it plays the video but not the audio.

I've uploaded my full log here:

hastebin

Can anyone see what might be the issue. Is there a missing codec in Kodi or Libreelec?

Thanks

• I recorded this RTSP stream as a small file and when playing this in Kodi the audio works perfectly so it doesn't appear to be unsupported codecs.

I noticed when running the RTSP stream the audio is shown as "[Unknown] - AAC mono - 1 channels (1/1)" but when running the recorded video it's "Undetermined - AAC Stereo - 2 channels [default] (1/1)".

Does anyone know if it's the same player software used in Kodi for both local files and RTSP network streams? Or is there any other difference that might explain why the audio just doesn't work when it's played back as a network stream?