Video stutter 25Hz Videoplayback with Hardwaredecoding Libreelec 9.0

• I'm running an old Intel NUC DN2820 with Bay Trail processor and have run into this same frustrating issue with playback - very slight continuous stutter during playback on files requiring upscaling. Would anyone be kind enough to post a step by step guide on creating, saving and running these required bash scripts in order to find out the gpu max frequency, check the frequency during playback and then set the frequency to run at max to achieve the permanent fix please? I don't have any experience with bash scripts or SSH. I've successfully connected to my LibreElec system using ssh in putty after enabling SSH and setting a password inside LibreElec, but now I'm stuck :( Any help very much appreciated

• I worked this out in the end and can confirm that this fix has resolved my video stutter issues on LibreElec Leia 9.2.6 :) My max gpu freq was 756. during playback of 720 content on my 1080 display, or any other media requiring upscaling, the gpu freq was dropping and staying at 200. I set the new min freq to be 750 and the stuttering is gone.

• Just wanted to give feedback;

bossanova808s fix did the job on my old Intel NUC DN2820

so big thanks to bossanova808