Sometimes Cursor during Playback

• I am running Millhouse nightlies. Since some weeks I have in principle two problems.

Firstly, sometimes when I start a playback A cursor appears in the center. If I stop and start it might disappear again. Sometimes it also remains on Kodi menu.

Second, I am running TVHeadend Server and client on my machine. Since the recent updates I have the following issue. When I start watching, the playback starts, but after a second it goes black again and the playback is restarted. Also switching channels causes this. It always starts two times. The cursor problem occurs of course here too.

Is it enough to go to settings and activate normal logging or do I need to activate it in some addon additionally to provide information?
    I have in my mind that the Logs can eventually contain some sensitive information like login data. Can you tell me which files to check before uploading it?

• Small Update: I noticed that the switching during TV-Playback occurs because the screen is set to run at 25Hz in the first try and in the second step it is set to the correct 50HZ. I wonder how one can tell Kodi or the Addon to start directly at 50HZ.

• Another Update: The cursor seems not to be the Kodi Cursor.

If I go to settings/system and activate mouse and touchpad, there appears a second bigger mouse cursor in the upper left corner.
    This is really annoying.

I found under /dev/input/ a file named mice which is empty. Would the solution maybe be to delete it?
    I am a bit afraid to try it out because I don't want to mess up the system.

Edited once, last by tuep (November 19, 2018 at 7:25 AM).