Crazycat drivers for Odroid C2

• I noticed that there is no longer the option to install the LibreELEC Module drivers (especially Crazycat) in 8.90.004 or 8.90.005 for Odroid C2.

At the moment I'm just copying the patches and package.mk from 8.90.003.......modify the Amlogic project option file......then build.

This at least allows me to get my dvb tuners (including the Xbox One tuner) working again for 8.90.005.

Is the Module driver install option going to be enabled again in future Odroid versions (especially beyond kernel 3.14)?

• Is the Module driver install option going to be enabled again in future Odroid versions (especially beyond kernel 3.14)?

Sadly due the super old kernel this is a gigantic mess, that is basically why I didn't include the drivers yet (rebaseing those patches at every bump is a pain). But I wan't to add at least crazycat to AML again for final, that should catch as much as possible devices.

For the "Mainline" version those drivers are easy peasy to add. So for LE 9.2/10 this should "just work" :)