I'm running Generic.x86_64-8.90.004 and I've added music and movie files to Library from the attached USB drive.
I'm using BubbleUpNP to control the playback, so I select "Kodi (LibreELEC)" as my Library and "Kodi (LibreELEC)" as my Renderer. I have other Renderers on my network (Sony Blueray player and Sony Receiver). My media files (music and movies are organised in folders. The problem I have is that I cannot make Kodi broadcast only the folder structure for browsing and playback.
Note, that BubbleUPNP displays only what Kodi broadcasts across DLNA/UPNP network.
1) When I open Kodi library in BubbleUPNP, I get 2 menu items - 1) Music Library and 2) Video Library.
2) When I open Video Library link, I get 3 sub-folders (categories) - Movies, Files and Playlists.
3) I don't care about Movies and Playlists, I want to see only one option - FILES, which shows me the folders I mapped as sources of media for "Movies" - how do I do that?
4) When I open Music Library link, I get 13 sub-folders (categories) - Genres, Artists, Albums ... but there's NO option to browse FILES
5) How do I STOP Kodi from broadcasting all the metadata-based browsing categories and force it to display 1 option only - FILES in Folders?
Is there and add-on that works as a wrapper to configure that?