LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5 and AV Video Out

• I installed the LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5 image on a Pi3. The Pi3 is running on the analog video out signal.

With older versions, everything runs perfectly on the video out. Now with the new image, the movies rumble, the sound is too slow.

Is there a solution? Or is the analog video out port on the Pi3 no longer supported?

• Try adding this line to config.txt

Code
    audio_pwm_mode=1

LE 8.2.5 comes with an updated firmware which should improve analog audio output quality, but needs a bit more GPU power. Setting audio_pwm_mode to 1 switches to the previous analog audio output implementation.

Details about that are in this thread Analogue audio redux - Raspberry Pi Forums

I'm using analog video on a RPi3B+ with LE9 testbuilds and it's working fine - but I also have a soundcard on my RPi so don't use analog audio out of the RPi.

so long,

Hias

• There's not much to adjust. Just set the correct TV norm in config.txt (I use sdtv_mode=2 for PAL) and then use the video calibration in Kodi to compensate for the overscan.

so long,

Hias

• Many Thanks. Everything worked.

I also added the Asprct ratio again. That is also important.

Maybe you should add future composite images with the composite video in the config.text. So the future user does not have to look far.

Look:

bis denne...

North