VDR Skin in FrameBuffer - Without X11 ?

• Pending, because the video acceleration is still unstable.

I hope you don't give up on enigma2 and test Open Vision for RPi or Amlogic devices like Mecool: readme.md

DMM company with its dreamone model which uses Amlogic cpu support enigma2 but it's closed source as DMM is a company like apple.

Here's what I found about dreamone and amlogic support in DMM's engma2:

In normal enigma2 we have:

Code
    /proc/stb/something

In Amlogic we have:

Code
    /sys/class/something

So we miss some proc files like:

dreamone users and other amlogic users like Mecool owners shoud help us with:

Code
    cat /sys/class/audiodsp/digital_codec

(example for the first one) and the rest.

We need to understand what we have first then support them in enigma2, DMM is hiding all in C codes and I just found them with reverse engineering.

We could support them in python instead of enigma2 core but still we need to update some C codes like enigma2-openvision/avswitch.cpp at develop · OpenVisionE2/enigma2-openvision · GitHub

WeTek's procfs has:

But GitHub - OpenVisionE2/amlogic-e2-procfs: Amlogic enigma2 procfs (which is based on your sources) doesn't have them all.

If you want to see how Open Vision works in real life you could watch

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    and
    External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards,

Persian Prince