Test LE images with Kodi-19 for S9xxx

• How are CEC support and HDMI audio pass-through support progressing for Odroid-C2?
    Any news in the latest builds? Is any of these working or close to be working soon?

Thanks.

• hi balbes150,

Currently using LibreELEC-ARMv8.arm-9.80-devel-20201005141105-8945356-amlgx.img.gz for my Fiberhome HG680P

There's a problem while connecting into wifi AP, when I tried to select Connect, it's just return into network AP list, it won't connect.

Pls look into it, it uses rtl8188fu/rtl8189fs wifi module, thanx in advance.

• Recently I found out that HEVC does not work (I'm not 100% sure when did it stop, or was it working previously at all). The following is observable on

• LibreELEC-ARMv8.aarch64-9.80-devel-20201006082248-fe4b097-amlgx.img
    • LibreELEC-ARMv8.aarch64-9.80-devel-20200923122613-36bc7e3-amlgx.img

using s905w HW:

Found out these related issues:

popcornmix/gbm branch unable to playback 4k HEVC 10-bit video but LE can

kodi-git build script for mainline hwaccel media decoding

Does anyone else experience this ?

• Any new info about support for S905X3 devices?

I have just ordered a X96 Air with 4 GB RAM / 64 GB eMMC and was wondering if it will be possible to run LE instead of CE.

• it is still in development stage, this is beta version of Libreelec.

• arm64: dts: meson: add support for the WeTek Core 2

Thank you for the people who own this device.

Core2 is an S912 device that was never released so I'm fairly confident I'm the only person who owns one :)

I use it for Panfrost sanity testing on GXM when I get bored of using a VIM2.

• Got a new Ugoos AM6 box;

tried the 20.10 aarch64 g12; kodi segfaults;

I am able to start the box using the aarch64 g12 build from 12.10. There I get occasional system freezes after a period of time (depending on my interaction with the UI).

On both releases I get buggy u-boot.ext HDMI attempts (vertical random color lines) and no kernel issues in dmesg.

Anyone else have these issues or I'm doing something wrong?

• Same here with GT King Pro, mainline kernel is not stable for GT King Pro too.

• GT-King/Pro/GS-King-X all have an issue with deadlocks under load that hasn't been figured out. I don't do code so have no clue where the problem really lies but suspicions are on the block subsystem - or in regulators - beelink wouldn't be the first vendor to share schematics that don't match the boards they produced. I've reported the problem upstream without much success (will redo on 5.10-rc1 shortly). FWIW, I don't see deadlock issues on other devices (VIMs, etc.) and overall I consider the mainline kernel to be very stable (not feature compelte, but stable within the features present. I only see deadlocks when experimenting with things that I expect to cause deadlocks.