@balbes150 LE images with Kodi-19 for S9xxx

• theese were the things i discovered from first view on a nexbox a95x:

lan network wasn't there after initial boot.

i disabled wireless, disabled and reenabled wired lan but nothing showed up under connections.

after a reboot it was there.

10bit video has 8bit banding. is there a command available?

coreelec shows video correctly without those banding artifacts.

• Gentlemen tried everything I could not get by the remote to work

If someone here uses KI Pro and got it to work please say how

If possible remote control file.

Thank you.

• Official Post

Gentlemen tried everything I could not get by the remote to work

If someone here uses KI Pro and got it to work please say how

If possible remote control file.

Try using this file option (copy to the specified directory named "remote-ir.conf"). Please note, this is a test version with a minimum set of buttons. The rest of the buttons you can add by analogy (the file you have attached , the first part of the line is the desired code). The names of possible keys "KEY_*" can be found in the files of other models.

Nothing found — Yandex.Disk

• Code
    I ran it through a toothpick ... I'll check it right now ... thanks
    It started right away and quickly without any problems .. the tree turned out here / device_trees ..... .conf. for the console has not changed, the console immediately earned ...
    then installed IPTV PVR Cimple Client and launched Torrent TV ....
    Works great until the problem is nashol, tk. it took 5-10 minutes, but I think that it will work fine ... Thank you very much, I will continue to configure ....
    Thanks Balbes150
    Mini MX 1/8
    [Attach = 3658] [/ attach]
    [attach = 3660] [/ attach]
      balbes 150 .... the CEC adapter does not work, does not turn off the TV ... and when the box starts, the last channel does not start, although everything is set ...
  • Hi guys.

I have a S905 clone with lastest Kzaq build.

I just need to download the gz in the update directory and reboot and it works or do I need a dtb and other preparations ?

Thanks !

• Мне просто нужно загрузить gz в каталог обновлений и перезагрузиться, и он работает, или мне нужен dtb и другие препараты?

Благодаря

Code
    Для обновления, обычно бросайте .tar .... лучше записывать на cd .gz и древо дерева, ну и все ...
    в NAND, то вы можете установить ...
    и пульт может работать сам ...
    но моя родная конфигурация не работает с консоли ...
  • I'm sorry, I do not understand cyrillic/russian region languages

Code
    To update, usually drop .tar .... it's better to write to cd .gz and the tree tree, well, that's it ...
    in NAND, then you can install ...
    and the remote can work itself ...
    But my native configuration does not work with the console ...
    • Official Post

Mini MX 1/8

Did I understand correctly that there is an archive with the remote control settings file for this model in the attachment (zip) ? Is this a working file ?

I have a S905 clone with lastest Kzaq build.

I just need to download the gz in the update directory and reboot and it works or do I need a dtb and other preparations ?

Thanks !

I recommend performing a first test of these images on your TV box , through running from external media. If everything works as you want from external media, then you can try installing to internal memory or updating your existing system via a tar file. Please note, these are test images and there may be errors in them, so do not hurry up to update your operating system immediately, from the beginning, try working with external media.

To all

New test image 20180506.

• Did I understand correctly that there is an archive with the remote control settings file for this model in the attachment (zip) ? Is this a working file ?

Code
    Hello ... yes, for the remote there is a .zip ... works as on LE ... I wanted my own
    conf. download and check and it does not work ... if you can see my conf. (Mini MX 1/8)
    but it does not work ... thanks ...
    I almost forgot, check the HDMI CEC, it does not work ....[attach=3668][/attach]
    • Official Post

This is the file for the old use case. Now you need to have a different file format. You can create it by following the instructions I gave above. Or you can build the necessary file using analogy. All codes that are used in the new format, you can get from the old file, they go to the first column of the old file. Next, in the old file is the code that is common to all models, you can find a description of the common codes and create your own file on the table.

For example, for General code 116 "shutdown", in VIM models, the code corresponds to "0x14". Similarly, you can find your codes and create the desired file.

remote.conf.vim#l57

remote-ir.conf_vim#l12

• you can find a description of the common codes and create your own file on the table.

Hi ... tell me please where can I find a description of the common codes for the console ??? I'm not here ... I want to understand how to assemble the console ... it will come in handy ..

• Hi Thomaz!

Regarding those banding artifacts, you must know that in new CE release they are not showing, but there's visible flickering instead when HDR @ 444:10bit.

With balbes150 release, you can avoid banding and flickering by configuring KODI Callbacks addon like this: HDR Banding issue - Vero 4K - OSMC Forums

Take a look, it looks better almost on OLED TV.

• i use LibreELEC-S905.arm-18.0_20180506.img.gz and when i try to install dvbviewer 3.3.7.2 from libreelec addons it says "The dependency on kodi.binary.instance.pvr version 5.8.0 could not be satisfied"

anybody knows how to get a working pvr.dvbviewer for this le build?

Edited 3 times, last by wedok (May 10, 2018 at 9:32 PM).