@balbes150 LE images with Kodi-19 for S9xxx

• Added option for image "S905_arm" . At the same time I updated the images S905_aarch64 and S912_arm. Now in all the images is the configuration file of remote control for Vega S95.

e123enitan

Checked the image with three S905_aarch64 dtb (gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_OTG gxbb_p200_2G_wetek_play_2) - on my Vega S95 Telos all starts with SD and USB. You may need a more detailed check on your Vega S95 Meta.

• Ugh seriously guys.... If you don't even have a clue in regards to how to boot this, how a DTB works and which is the correct one, etc etc... you really shouldn't be in here filling this thread up with garbage. There are seriously hundreds of threads and mountains of evidence to get this working - all the builds work in almost an identical fashion... So once again, if you don't know how to use a build.... why the heck are you here testing pre alpha software...? I mean... if you can't get LE to even boot.... why are you testing alpha software? :S

This is AT BEST alpha software and is going to be FULL OF BUGS. This thread is aimed at users to give actual FEEDBACK regarding issues with the builds. It seems that the noobs flock to these newer builds, thinking they are getting something unique and special.... when in reality it is the exact opposite. You want something that is gonna work flawlessly? Go to the LE 8.0 builds which are STABLE.

Sorry balbes - I know you work super hard to do all this stuff for the community, and feel like you get stuck answering the same silly questions hundreds of times over. I am not trying to sound hostile, but there as been literally 3 full pages of people asking HOW TO BOOT the dam thing.... and literally no feedback regarding actual bugs and problems with the build lol.

I wonder if that's why Kszaq left the dev scene? Development slows to a crawl because people don't know how to read and use the dam search engine and the main people actually ANSWERING questions are too busy being swamped answering the same question 50x a day.

UTFSE!

/rant

• veronicasmithen03

there is absolute no need to rant in this way here.

do I like to test Alpha Versions : yes

Did I test Alpha Versions before and do I own a shitload of different devices : yes

Do I know what a dtb.img file is : yes

Do I want to change the bootloader of my device to test this Alpha Version, loosing warranty and may be having trouble updating the default content : no

did I work out by discussing it with the developer that the image won´t boot on my device until I change the bootloader : yes

So.. where is the problem ??

over and out

• I want to offer all users, beginners and knowledgeable testers.

1. Respect each other. We were all newbies once.

2. There are two scenarios for a given question.

a. The answer is not known

b. the answer many times was published and there is no sense to repeat it again.

In both variants of answers-the user needs to try to look for the answer independently. This means that if there is no answer to your question for a long time, perhaps it refers to one of the options and you need to make an effort to find an answer.

• If you upgrade to the new version of KODI 17 - >18, it is recommended that you completely clear all settings. They can cause a failure. There are no identical settings, each user changes something for themselves. Therefore, it is impossible to create a transition scenario that can take into account all such nuances.

Try using dtb "week_play_2" or check out the rest of the 8 options in turn.

Thanks Bud, Wetek 2 works find on SD Card no issue, I shall keep you posted.

Great Job as always!

:)

• I can get to PVR addon, from Libreelec Add-ons error msg " Could Not Connect to repository" any suggestions?

I'm not sure what add-on repo is configured in these images, but if it's using the official LE repo there will be no aarch64 add-ons because we will not be publishing any aarch64 official images and thus I haven't built them for that CPU arch. I also didn't update them for arm for a while .. will do that in the next couple of days probably.

• I'm not sure what add-on repo is configured in these images, but if it's using the official LE repo there will be no aarch64 add-ons because we will not be publishing any aarch64 official images and thus I haven't built them for that CPU arch. I also didn't update them for arm for a while

looking forward to this Thanks .. will do that in the next couple of days probably

In balbes current stable version "LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-17.6_20180106" has all LE add on repo are available,

has anyone got LE repo installed on this build?

• 2. Added the ability to easily connect the settings file for the remote. It must be copied to the directory /storage/.config/rc_keymaps named remote-ir.conf. Additional manipulations are not required. Now already have one settings file for Khadas VIM\VIM2. If someone wants to add their own choices in the images - to send it to me indicating the model of the TV box.

BIG balbes150 I tried this method more unsuccessfully

KI pro the remote:thumbup:

Code
    https://mega.nz/#!sRAB3RYQ!KkHIifhpiQixj9y8fZ6xZbTEJz2bGG5q8Tc_oNVcu6g
  • I've updated the addons webserver to map S905/aarch64 against Odroid_C2/aarch64 which should make add-ons available to the LE8.2 (Kodi 17.6) images. Reboot or force-refresh the LE repo and it should show content now.

I've updated the addons webserver to map S905/aarch64 against Odroid_C2/aarch64 which should make add-ons available to the LE8.2 (Kodi 17.6) images. Reboot or force-refresh the LE repo and it should show content now.

chewitt, could you make LE repo available for S905/aarch64 Leia Kodi 18.

Code
    18:55:25.372 T:546534584480   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for http://addons.libreelec.tv/9.0/S905/aarch64/addons.xml.gz.md5
    18:55:25.372 T:546534584480   ERROR: Open - failed to open source <http://addons.libreelec.tv/9.0/S905/aarch64/addons.xml.gz.md5>
    18:55:25.372 T:546534584480   ERROR: CRepository: failed read 'http://addons.libreelec.tv/9.0/S905/aarch64/addons.xml.gz.md5'
    18:55:30.067 T:547990732400   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting addons://repository.libreelec.tv/
    18:55:30.067 T:547990732400   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(addons://repository.libreelec.tv/) failed

Cheers!

Edited once, last by e123enitan (May 2, 2018 at 12:00 AM).

• Official Post

I tried this method more unsuccessfully

KI pro the remote

Sorry, but I do not understand you managed to connect the remote control or not ?

Would be nice to test on the Khadas VIM.

This has already been tested, but it is not yet time to publish (not all issues are fully resolved). When a decision is made in the Libreelec development community, you will see test images. :)

• What is difference between 4.x and Leia 18 based builds in download section? I have nexbox s905x andriod tv box which one is suitable for me (arch or arm based) Where is device tree also. I m newbie any help. Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

What is difference between 4.x and Leia 18 based builds in download section? I have nexbox s905x andriod tv box which one is suitable for me (arch or arm based) Where is device tree also. I m newbie any help. Thanks in advance.

Version 4.x was created long ago and is no longer relevant. You can check the operation of the test images from the Leia-18 catalog.

I can not connect the remote control.

Below is the remote.config used in the kszaq version

This file variant will not work with newer versions (Leia-18). The desired option with the new format. You can find a new file suitable for your model or create it yourself.

LE9.0 remote configs ir-keytable Amlogic devices