New S912 9.0 builds

• Another build and fork? Why dont you work with the CoreElec Team together? Or will you do pull requests later?

• Working fine except I cannot put anything to the movies library. The error message says: Couldn't download information. Cannot connect to remote server. Cannot ssh to the box. What is the default login?

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II 2GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), H96 Pro 3GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), ODORID N2 2GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), H/K AVR 161S, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu

• The most important thing is kodi to the edge version, it's still in alpha state, day to day the devs adds fixes and improvements. The other difference is in many libraries and system packages updated. There is also a binary addons repo builded with edge versions.

Compare branches

• Working fine except I cannot put anything to the movies library. The error message says: Couldn't download information. Cannot connect to remote server. Cannot ssh to the box with password 1234. What is the default login?

root:coreelec

Can you explain better the error message?

• Seems a scraper problem, please check your scraper addons and deactivate the culprit, or also a internet connection problem.

Let me know

• After a few reboot it's working now.

Every 15 second I get this in dmesg:

cectx aocec: cec_ll_tx(): tx timeout

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II 2GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), H96 Pro 3GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), ODORID N2 2GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), H/K AVR 161S, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu

• please tell me

where to get device trees and remote config for kIII pro?

Thank you

• After a few reboot it's working now.

Every 15 second I get this in dmesg:

cectx aocec: cec_ll_tx(): tx timeout

I have to try with cec tv, in my dmesg there are no traces on this.

Is your cec working?

• please tell me

where to get device trees and remote config for kIII pro?

Thank you

It's a 3GB/16GB device, burn your sd with img, in libreelec partition will be a folder named device_trees, inside that folder there are many files, there is a dtb for your device, gxm_q200_k3_pro.dtb, copy this file in root, delete dtb.img and finally rename gxm_q200_k3_pro.dtb in dtb.img

• It's a 3GB/16GB device, burn your sd with img, in libreelec partition will be a folder named device_trees, inside that folder there are many files, there is a dtb for your device, gxm_q200_k3_pro.dtb, copy this file in root, delete dtb.img and finally rename gxm_q200_k3_pro.dtb in dtb.img

Thank you

• Initial brief testing showed a lot of buffering on TVH client streams and slow-mo on just about all content from TVH. Considerable step back from the last CoreElec devel for me on my VIM2.

Shoog

• Hmm, really strange, I'm use tvh for live tv installed on a rpi3 in a remote place linked with a 700mt wi-fi bridge and I've noticed a good improvement from 8.9.6, no more still images, channel changes are more fast and zero buffering, also on h264 channels. I'm on tvh 4.3 unstable

Give it a try