Archive of Raybuntu Leia .tar files?

• I'm interested to try Raybuntus final leia24 build, but I see he has archived everything. Is there an easy way to still get one of the tar files so I could do a tar update?

When I try locate it via the links I get the full repo on Github, but not the .tar or img.gz files? Would I have to compile them myself or is there an easy way?

• I'm planning to respin my builds soon under a different Name but I will not be allowed to post them here or use this forum to give support.

• I'm planning to respin my builds soon under a different Name but I will not be allowed to post them here or use this forum to give support.

This does not sound good.

Or i am interpreting your quote all wrong.

So you are Leaving LibreElec ?

• GDPR-1  

Is anybody still on LE project, or is it a thing of the past?

ODROID N2_S922 4G - 1GB Ethernet, X92_S912_q201 3/32G - 1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2, Mocool KM8_S905X 2/16 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 8.0, X96Mini_S905W 2/16G 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2

• So, LE8.90.7 is still on it's way?

ODROID N2_S922 4G - 1GB Ethernet, X92_S912_q201 3/32G - 1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2, Mocool KM8_S905X 2/16 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 8.0, X96Mini_S905W 2/16G 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2

maybe for odroid C2 you can post and support and THE odroid forum?

• GDPR-1 - I love your builds and all your effort. Looking forward to your new projects and I’m already watching that closely.

In the meantime...anyone got a copy of the final rb-Leia-24 tar they could share with me? Send me a PM perhaps?

• GDPR-1 - I love your builds and all your effort. Looking forward to your new projects and I’m already watching that closely.

In the meantime...anyone got a copy of the final rb-Leia-24 tar they could share with me? Send me a PM perhaps?

I'm reuploading them here:

rb-leia24

Be aware that addons are still hosted on LE infrastructure. I can't guarantee that they will remain there although, so you should upgrade to official LibreELEC 9 alpha once it's released.

• As the repository is dead: Any chance to get tvheadend server 4.2 for raybuntu's built? Won't bother with possible updates, I just need the ZIP.

GDPR-1 Waiting for the output of your upcoming project. Would like to help but am not capable to code. And I am sure you don't need help to do the German localization. ;-)

• As the repository is dead: Any chance to get tvheadend server 4.2 for raybuntu's built? Won't bother with possible updates, I just need the ZIP.

GDPR-1 Waiting for the output of your upcoming project. Would like to help but am not capable to code. And I am sure you don't need help to do the German localization. ;-)

CoreELEC Amlogic, Rockchip - Odroid - Kodinerds.net - Deutschsprachiges Forum zum Kodi Entertainment Center

That's a pre-(devel) release

• i need "libreelec (not ce!!!) 8.90.1 for s905 + the matching pvr.dvbviewer-x.x.x.x.zip addon package.

can anybody help me?

isn't there an archive with all old versions available?