Lepotato freezes every 20-40 minutes

• Hello, I have a Le Potato board. I just set it up with the latest build of LE 8.90.6 and an iPazzPort mini keyboard remote. I am having an issue with video playback freezing every 20-40 minutes. The box does not respond to the remote and has to be powered off and restarted. I apologize but I am not currently at a location where I can upload the logs from the box. It is not connected to a network and is being used as a stand alone media center reading from a USB hard drive.

Has anyone experienced this type of issue and have any idea where the issue could be?

I am pretty new to using Linux and this level of debugging. I will probably load one of the more stable builds once I am able to tomorrow no one has any ideas what this issue could be.

Thanks

• I also have the same issue with Le Potato. It seems the network stack is crashing under some type of load. With the newer kernels this bug have been fixed but with the kernel used for Libreelec the problem still persist.

We have to wait until Libreelec will be ported on mainline linux for Amlogic devices I think. Until then stay clear from certain addons who crash the board.