feedback for test build LibreELEC-RK3328.arm-9.0-devel-box-trn9.img

• Hello,

just want to share my feedback for the test build for trn9 box.

did an short test with image from 04/04

delay after refresh rate set to 6.5s, otherwise audio noises

no more crashes when pushing stop button on RC or OS Menue

hdmi passthrough and ac3 transcoding enabled works fine so far

fix needed:

blinking LED

power on box after shutting down LE works only with re connecting the power again to the box

looking forward for the IR support to be able to power on the box.

Thx a lot to the creator of this image.

Cheers,

Tom

• check out test.libreelec.tv

would be nice to know who is creating the builds and how to get IR support and blinking LED.

what is the difference between builds with devel and without?

• fix needed:

blinking LED

To change the blinking LED behavior you can use a Autostart.sh [LibreELEC.wiki] script to change led triggers using something like

Code
    1. echo default-on > /sys/class/leds/led1/trigger

The default is set to hearbeat in order to quickly be able to tell if the kernel have crashed or not.

There has been some issues with restarts in the current kernel version used on Rockchip, hopefully a kernel/u-boot bump will fix such issues.

• thx Kwiboo, will try.

whats about "power on box after shutting down LE works only with re connecting the power again to the box"

any idea/ solution?

• whats about "power on box after shutting down LE works only with re connecting the power again to the box"

any idea/ solution?

No solution for current builds, I will test latest kernel from Rockchip on different devices this weekend, lets hope it fixes crash on restart issues observed on some of the devices.

Since box-trn9 is for an Android box and not a Single-Board Computer it will not get same attention or testing time as Rock64 and ROC-RK3328-CC gets.

• okay, sounds good. the way how to power it on is very annoying.

the reboot issue when i push stop button is gone and no other reboot issue recognized so far.

i have a Zidoo X7 and the TRN9 and both have playback issue with 23,976 fps, judder every 15 minutes. also tried ayufan and A1 image...

With LE no judder so i guess Android 7 is causing playback issue and thats why i am focusing on LE, otherwise both boxes are useless

Edited once, last by muya ().