[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices

• hello, I wanted to try some pvr from the coreelec repo, zattoo and teleboy but when I try to install it some dependency warning comes up in the dialog window but cannot fully read it. any clue? thank you.

• On this Corelec release, my S905x doesn't work the "reboot from internal" function.

Is there any workaround to fix It? Thanks!

• I'm trying to revive an older Beelink M18, which has the S905 processor, gigabyte lan and 2g/16g memory. I'm pretty sure the correct DTB is gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb, but I can't get the box to boot into Corelec.

Can this box run Coreelec and have I chosen the right dtb?

MXIII-G, M8 and Beeklink MXIII Plus LE 8.2.2 - Demetris, Mecool M8S Pro+/Abox A1, Abox A1 Max Coreelec 9.0.2. Thanks to all.

• Can this box run Coreelec and have I chosen the right dtb?

Try this gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_OTG_Port.dtb.zip

It's in the image.

The dtb is zipped so i could upload it.

• hi guys I'am write this because i have the same problem of the clock display after update. I just change my dtb.img with the generic one and system work but without display. however if i put my old dtb.img (the last one that have working clock display) it wont boot.

I upload the two dtb.img that i used. hope that someone can help me! thanks.

just an advice . with old dtb.img i remember that i have wifi problems (it doesnt recognize) but on the new one i can see that wifi works.dtb-old-with-working-clock-but-no-wifi.zipdtb-new-with-no-display-and-with-wifi.zip

• I keep seeing the same posts time and time again about IR no matter how many times I explain the issue.

FernetMenta (member of Team Kodi) broke IR in Leia for all of Amlogic, LE/CE everything and nearly 2 weeks later and he still has not bothered to fix his f*** up.

We changed IR into Keyboard mode to get it working again but all of the old keycodes do not work in Keyboard mode hence your buttons are not working.

You have 2 options now

1. Create a new config from scratch for the MCE remote by following the IR instructions here and use keyboard IR keycodes
    2. Wait for our next release due in the next week where we have added most of the missing keycodes to Kodi.

Either way please stop moaning about this issue if it is that much of a set back and bothers you that much then go and spend $10 on a decent RF remote or use your CEC remote and you will never have problems again or follow the instructions I have laid out above but either way don't complain about Alpha software!

• GDPR-2 : wow, are you ok, man?

Your posts have grown more and more angry lately towards almost anything and anyone.

I was just trying to get it to work in the current state and i did...sort of.

It wasn't ment as a complaint about alpha software, i thought you would know that by now.

Anyway, you will not see any more posts from me concerning the matter if it bothered you that much.

In the mean time i wish you well. Remember this is all for fun.

'You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know -..' ~ Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)

• GDPR-2 :

you say that amlogic has an internal sync mechanism.

do devs have any control about it?

could it be used to pitch up video from 23,976fps or 24,000fps to 25,000fps?

• Your posts have grown more and more angry lately towards almost anything and anyone.

Honestly i'm surprised he's kept it together this long, if i was him i'd have removed all but the first 5 posts in this thread and just directed everyone to github

• Hello.
    After one week of use, micro-breaks appear on the DTS-HD. All MKV, M2TS files, etc. with DTS-HD audio track. :(

• Hello.
    After one week of use, micro-breaks appear on the DTS-HD. All MKV, M2TS files, etc. with DTS-HD audio track. :(

No Kodi log file - no problem !!!

ODROID N2_S922 4G - 1GB Ethernet, X92_S912_q201 3/32G - 1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2, Mocool KM8_S905X 2/16 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 8.0, X96Mini_S905W 2/16G 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2