[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices

• No I just installed CoreELEC on a sd card and connected the lead. The volume is quite low I must admit.
    My M1 is connected to a computer screen through HDMI7

My audio output is set to ALSA: Default (AML-M8AUDIO Analog), PCM

Hmmm bummer. Sounds like the same as me. I just have it hooked to a receiver instead. Maybe I'll try change the setting again.

Matt, does your analog output work?

Thanks

• 8.90.1 has broken Mce remote but i guess that is a known issue? Seen from Kodi forum that more people have that problem with latest builds.

• KI Pro running in perfect condition

At the moment I miss just the bright colors like in android

Otherwise, it's going perfectly.

Just compliment them! soon thanks

It is useless knowledge if not shared the world.

• There is issue with opening your pvr channel. If channel was successfully opened than playback started.

• There is issue with opening your pvr channel. If channel was successfully opened than playback started.

Thank you for reply.

Do you maybe have any ideas how to fix this?

I also have the same issue on my S912 device (MECOOL M8S Pro L)

• KI Pro running in perfect condition

At the moment I miss just the bright colors like in android

Otherwise, it's going perfectly.

Just compliment them! soon thanks

adjust bright and contrast according to ur desired need from setting menu during playback of movie.

• adjust bright and contrast according to ur desired need from setting menu during playback of movie.

Good friend until I tried but it is not possible to give the same color tone

What we have in android colors stronger and brighter lived

It is useless knowledge if not shared the world.

• Good friend until I tried but it is not possible to give the same color tone

What we have in android colors stronger and brighter lived

I don’t think so, I observe that libreelec/ Coreelec’s based bright level is far better than andriod based bright level or tone. It’s my individual opinion Mate.:)

• 8.90.1 has broken Mce remote but i guess that is a known issue? Seen from Kodi forum that more people have that problem with latest builds.

Same for the xbox 360 mce remote, which worked ootb on 8.90.0

I switched to a different ir/rf remote for now, since i did not succeed in getting the xbox360 to work 100% in this release. (Back/home not responding). Previous method works on other standard ir remotes.

'You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know -..' ~ Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)

• are you using the spotify add-on?if so please try to disable it and then try again.im guessing there is a conflict between two.

• I am noticing the spinner is more prominent again when changing channels.

I would really like it if the spinner would be suppressed completely on channel change if possible; it's a minor annoyance

'You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know -..' ~ Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)

• not a solution, but you could try a different spinner

https://kodi.wiki/view/add-on:animated_busy_spinners_pack

Thanks. I might look i to those, although it would be better not having to work around it. Funny that now kids were noticing and asking me what the 'black thing on screen' was. It was there before (only for a fraction) but apparantly was not noticed ;). Hope it will improve.

• Thanks. I might look i to those, although it would be better not having to work around it. Funny that now kids were noticing and asking me what the 'black thing on screen' was. It was there before (only for a fraction) but apparantly was not noticed ;). Hope it will improve.

You can ask this question on kodi forum how to disable it on standart skin. I don't have it on other skin.

• are you using the spotify add-on?if so please try to disable it and then try again.im guessing there is a conflict between two.

thank you for helping.

I totally removed the spotify addon and rebooted but it didn’t helped..

• boot2k3 Hm. Disable completely...

Yes, i might go that route, thanks!

• First time trying CoreELEC. Previously used LE build that had colorspace options in settings. What happened to this? Looked under System > Settings > CoreELEC and elsewhere and not seeing it. In expert mode. Thanks.

Kodi with full 3D & HD audio home theater enthusiast

• Updated to the latest version, my 905 box still seems to have libreelec branding, ie in the settings menu there is a libreelec section. however my 912 box has a coreelec option.

Both however have coreelec boot screens.

Matt