[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices

• Have you tried changing the default audio device from HDMI to analogue?

Hi,

Yes, I have tried changing to audio device. This is while HDMI cable is still connected.

In each setting sound still comes through the receiver except for the pulseaudio setting.

Also turned pass through on and off and changed the number of channels

I have also turned on and off the low volume noise where still nothing comes through.

Not sure if any of those are associated. :)

• Can you not just connect your headphones to the internal bt on the minix?

Matt

• Can you not just connect your headphones to the internal bt on the minix?

Matt

Can you tell me how? I can't seem to find anything that says to specifically enable Bluetooth? Completely forgot that the Minix had bluetooth.

In the coreelec tab under Bluetooth it says it's disabled.

In any case, it would be good to get the headphone jack working anyway.

• addons, my addons, all, Libreelec configuration, run, services, enable bluetooth

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro (Coreelec), Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• I have headphones plugged into my U1 and it works. I'm on the latest dev build (8.90).

2xMinix U1, Onkyo NR626 and Samsung 40" 4K TV

• Hi,

Did you have to change any settings?

Are you using HDMI while using the headphones?

Thanks

No I just installed CoreELEC on a sd card and connected the lead. The volume is quite low I must admit.
    My M1 is connected to a computer screen through HDMI7

My audio output is set to ALSA: Default (AML-M8AUDIO Analog), PCM

2xMinix U1, Onkyo NR626 and Samsung 40" 4K TV

• Quangb

Just tried it on my minix box.

In the coreelec settings go to Bluetooth and pair your headphones. Then in settings go to audio and change the audio output device to Bluetooth audio ( pulse audio)

Works perfect.

Matt

• I see that a new devel version 8.90.1 was just released, based on Kodi Master 18/04. Would it be possible to base this on 20180421-121cd5ce-master instead since that contains PR:13792, including a CURL version bump which was long overdue?

T6 (2GB/16GB, S905x, Android 7.1.1, CoreElec - living on the bleeding edge)

• Sorry if you interpret this post as sarcastic but I'm honestly not trying to be.

Alright let me explain what I actually said in a simpler way so everyone can understand.
    I was responding to him, not you.

2018-04-22 13_53_48-[8.90.0] CoreELEC for S905_S912 devices - Page 63 - Amlogic - LibreELEC Forum.jpg

GDPR-2 Could you put this info to the FAQ section in the 2nd post?

I was referring to the info he quoted

The storage partition changed its Label from LIBREELEC_DISK to STORAGE between those versions.

If you can SSH into the box or have access to a fallback console you can rename the LIBREELEC_DISK Label to STORAGE and this should allow you to boot.
    The tools needed are described in this thread:

[HOWTO] Boot from SD card, use internal memory for data

Shoog

Side note: The commands (e2label, tune2fs) required to change volume label are not included in the busybox of LibreELEC. So the fallback console won't work.

don't leave today's commit for tomorrow:!:

• I see that a new devel version 8.90.1 was just released, based on Kodi Master 18/04. Would it be possible to base this on 20180421-121cd5ce-master instead since that contains PR:13792, including a CURL version bump which was long overdue?

you might have to wait till the next release for that, as this one is compiled and live.

• Hi guys, hi devs, really good job as always!

:cool:

I noticed a couple of minor issue on my odroid C2 and on a tanix tx7 (905x):

- [tanix tx7] : got a problem with hdmi cec on a LG led tv. It works flawlessly, but if I switch on the tv... After few mins the tv automatically switches to the box as if a 'Wake on' on the hdmi interface is triggered every N minutes.

Quite unusable unless the tv box is turned off... I'm workarounding by now disabling the cec interface (LG simplink) and using the tv box'remote (which - however - stutters a bit).

-[boh c2 and tx7] : it seems that sometimes, triggering a reproduction on a local video content as well as YouTube videos, the focus is not correctly set to the video as it starts playing in background.

I have to switch to reproduction commands and set the full screen option to correctly see the video.

Hope the descriptions are clear but in case I can try to get a log on boh the systems.

Thanks for any feedback! 😊

• GDPR-2

Changed the title of the thread from “[8.90.0] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices” to “[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices”.
  • afl1 there is an issue with live tv zapping on my odroid C2.

If i'm zapping to the next channel i get a black screen and then liv tv will freeze.

Is this a known issue?

I opened a issue on github with a debug log hope this is useful enough.

Thanks!

• addons, my addons, all, Libreelec configuration, run, services, enable bluetooth

feel a bit silly, totally forgot to scroll down in the menu more! Duh! Bluetooth now enabled just havent had the chance to sync a device yet.

Thanks!

Still the case remains that my analog output doesn't seem to work.