[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices

• Sorry for that, I did a search in this thread for 'remote' and didn't get any result. As I'm busy with fixing my box for already 3 hours after this update I became frustrated...

• Hi Guys.

Could you say me, how to install the transmission server on the LE8 for this box?

I know about Docker, but I've not found the details manual.

Thanx!

• Could you elaborate on makes / models that you've had success with? I'm looking for 2 to replace the sub standard IR remotes that come with these cheap boxes. Thanks.

I use a mini wireless keyboard. Many different types are available through on-line sellers.

• Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is the right place to put this .

Seeking some help. I have a fresh (1st) install of LibreELEC onto a MicroSD and using to boot up in a Minix U1.

The version is LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.4.img

It works great! I'm plugged it all in away i went with watching all of the movies. But i recently tried to use the Analog Headphone jack and it doesn't appear to work.

I'm not too familiar with the ins and outs of LibreElec so hoping some one can help.

I've tried changing the audio output (not sure if this will help) but no change.

The minix is currently using HDMI.

Not sure if it has something to do with the device tree. As far as i was aware, since i was doing a 1st install i didn't have to do anything with the device tree.

i know there was a thread way back talking about a 8.0.0X build that may have resolved the issue but i would have thought then having the latest build it would have included the fix.

the intention was to use the analog jack and connect it to a 3.5mm jack bluetooth dongle to allow me to use bluetooth headphones.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quang

• Thanks boot2k3 perfect example of constructive answer (take note Tim_Taylor 😉😉)

Apropos nothing...funny that Wetek Play 2 is considered a "cheap" Android box...cost me around €80... I can get an unbranded 905x Chinese box from eBay for €15... what's that considered...a giveaway?? 🤔🤔😂😂😂

i've same issue.

we shoud wait for great dev makes a patch.

i wish..

• GDPR-2 :

I've heard you working on to change to BT.2020 automatically for HDR but according to my tv it is already working for me in LE and CE.

Could you tell me why do you think it is not working?

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II 2GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), H96 Pro 3GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), ODORID N2 2GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), H/K AVR 161S, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu

Edited once, last by Pelican ().

• Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is the right place to put this .

Thanks

Quang

Sorry, no. That version is absolete.

Please create your own thread, Thanks.

'You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know -..' ~ Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)

• GDPR-2 :

I've heard you working on to change to BT.2020 automatically for HDR but according to my tv it is already working for me in LE and CE.

Nice to hear this, I hope it is true, that something will change with BT.2020 in CE.

I have the (small) problem, that BT.2020 movies are displayed too dark on my TV

when played with my S905X-box. Colors are not washed out as with my S905-boxes (e.g. Odroid-C2),

but a little bit to dark, so dark movie scenes cannot be differentiated enough.

I tried also the latest LE-nightly for S905 and there colors with BT.2020-movies are better, the

contrast differences in dark scenes are much better. New kernel?

Box: Beelink Mini MXIII II (S905X/2GB/32GB SD)

running: LE 8.2.3.1 (thanks kszaq ) and CE 8.90.0 (thanks adamg + afl1 )

• Shoog   Vinylity

It's "coreelec" for fresh installs. If you've upgraded from LE, the old password "libreelec" will remain.

Can we change it through SSH?

(is not cool to use "libreelec" anymore :D)

JP

Lisbon, PORTUGAL

Sunvell T95X 1G/8G (S905X) -> HDMI -> YAMAHA RX-V775 receiver -> EPSON EH-TW6600 projector

(CoreELEC 8.90)

• Sorry, no. That version is absolete.

Please create your own thread, Thanks.

Well i'm happy to update to the new version if somebody can confirm that the analog audio jack works on a minix u1?

• GDPR-2 :

That's true, OSMC guys created a patch for Krypton that I'm trying to forward port to Leia.

The problem is that the correct colour space is not used to play BT.2020 content, colour space should be set to 444,10bit on detection of HDR content and then reset on playback stop.

• Well i'm happy to update to the new version if somebody can confirm that the analog audio jack works on a minix u1?

i would suggest you try and report back

'You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know -..' ~ Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)