• root / coreelec

libreelec is the password for me:

Code
    1. [email protected]'s password:
    2. ##############################################
    3. # CoreELEC #
    4. # https://coreelec.org #
    5. ##############################################
    6. CoreELEC (community): devel-1523108117 (S905.arm)
    7. CoreELEC:~ #

Can"t enter with coreelec. Updated from previous libreelec devel build.

• GDPR-2

I saw that a devel tar was posted for s912 - thanks for that. I have a couple of questions based on the FAQ, so just wanted to be clear so I don't mess anything up.

As background, I'm currently running 8.90.5 on a Minix u9h (installed to internal) and I'd like to upgrade to the latest s912 devel version so that I can take advantage of the 422 10bit green screen fix. In regards to my questions:

• In the FAQ, you state that if you are installed to internal and you are upgrading from 8.2, you will run into problems. I saw in a previous post (here) that for the s905 devel build you brought back installtointernal, and that was safe to update to if you were installed to internal. I just wanted to confirm the same is true for this s912 devel build as well?
    • Also in the FAQ, it is stated that for updgrading we should copy the .tar to the .update folder, but to NOT copy the DTB. I wasn't sure if this instruction only applied to those folks running 8.90.6 & later, or even those running earlier builds (ie the 8.90.5 build that I am running on the u9h) should also not copy over the DTB?

Thanks again for your (and all of the devs) hard work on this project.

• GDPR-2 is the latest devel build for S912 included wrxtasy fix for subtitle stutter and updated GPU drivers?

He mentioned in another thread that maybe it's possible now that S912 boxes can netflix softwaredecoding with his updated gpu drivers.

I tried it with your latest S912 devel build on my mcool m8s Pro L but netfix 720p software decoding is still unwatchable (frameskipping).

Btw your latest devel build is running fine.

Thanks!

• GDPR-2 is the latest devel build for S912 included wrxtasy fix for subtitle stutter and updated GPU drivers?

No, new devel version (1523265719) does not have the fix for subtitle stutter and does not have the option to overclock GPU, all goodies from latest wrxtasy OC build, unfortunately...

ODROID N2_S922 4G - 1GB Ethernet, X92_S912_q201 3/32G - 1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2, Mocool KM8_S905X 2/16 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 8.0, X96Mini_S905W 2/16G 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2

• Les

Non, la nouvelle version devel ( 1523265719) n'a pas le correctif pour le bégaiement des sous-titres et n'a pas l'option d'overclocker le GPU, tous les goodies de la dernière génération OC [user = '1363'] wrxtasy [/ user], malheureusement ...

:(

When v8.90.7 will be released ?

• Les

:(

When v8.90.7 will be released ?

Never ;)

ODROID N2_S922 4G - 1GB Ethernet, X92_S912_q201 3/32G - 1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2, Mocool KM8_S905X 2/16 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 8.0, X96Mini_S905W 2/16G 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2

• root / coreelec

mhh i used "CoreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-1523108117.img.gz"

but it did not work..

i go back to now to "LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.2.3.1.img.gz"...

my USB boot after plugin my HDD ist still present..

• mhh i used "CoreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-1523108117.img.gz"

but it did not work..

i go back to now to "LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.2.3.1.img.gz"...

my USB boot after plugin my HDD ist still present..

You need to use correct device-tree file

Does your HDD have a separate power supply? If not it's possible you have weak power supply for your box.

• hello,

first thanks for all your work adamg, most things work perfect on your builds.

i just tried your new dev. s912 version on my mecool k3 pro s912

the color profile 422,10 bit worked on the 8.90.6 version , but now the picture is very yellow and unwatchable on this version.

the other 10 bit profiles also didnt work correct for me

so i had to switch back to the 8.90.6 version to watch 4k hdr uhd tv channels and movies.

the only other problem i have when i watch a tvheadend live channel with dolby digital 5.1 and switch to a channel with

analog stereo the audio is off and stays off still in kodi gui. only digital sounds work from that moment.

only a restart of the box or starting a movie with dts hd or atmos sound brings back analog sound.

than also analog tv channels work again until i start the first dolby channel...

sounds a little bit strange so i would like to ask if someone else has this problem.

also my live tv worked perfect without stutter problems on both builds in [email protected]

many thanks again and good luck with CoreElec

• root / coreelec

Password still libreelec here too. Looks like it keeps the existing password if you upgrade :cool:

mhhh is it normal that my "nexbox A5" is rebooting if i plug in my 2,5" HDD ??

I don't think the Power Supply is big enough to power external devices.

Try a drive with it's own PS (or maybe if you increase the PS size for the box)

Edited once, last by Poida ().

• Ne pas -> vraiment -> comprendre -> question -> OK : /

Sorry, I thought it would be clearer like that.

I was on the 90.5 version, everything worked, but it was unstable, it rebooted after watching a movie. That's why I wanted to test the latest Devel 09/04 (S912). After clean installation, the box starts. But, impossible to change the language, impossible to find the jackets "server error", impossible to find Addon, etc.

Beelink S912

• After a fresh installation you need to enter in Kodi Add-ons folder and wil be refreshed everything and you'll have to select languages and other add-ons.