[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices

• If you install the latest devel, Check your temp. Looks like there's is a bit more cpu usage going on. Haven't compared, but my box went up in 70C when my fan-cooling was off.

ps. By the way, it works perfect;)

Just installed the latest CoreElec CoreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-1523108117.tar as an update to version *910001.

Playing a 1080p HEVC movie from a local disk plays smoothly, cputemp is 55 degrees, seems ok to me.

I have no cooling with my Beelink-box.

Netflix, booting, passthrough audio - everything relevant for me works perfectly.:)

Thanks GDPR-2 et all...

Box: Beelink Mini MXIII II (S905X/2GB/32GB SD)

running: LE 8.2.3.1 (thanks kszaq ) and CE 8.90.0 (thanks adamg + afl1 )

• Seems like the temp problem might have been some housekeeping on the first boot. Works fine now :)

-2re

8.90 ⇒ MeCool KI Pro ⇒ Onkyo TX-NR656 ⇒ SAMSUNG 65"LED/UHD/PQ1300/T2CS

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• 2re , will I install new build fresh installation in sd card or just copy and paste latest devel tar file into update folder?

Same as usual, nothing has changed in that regards.

Your very welcome.

Seems like the temp problem might have been some housekeeping on the first boot. Works fine now :)

It most probably would of been as databases and add-ons are updated.

• GDPR-2 , with this new builds we have to again install older crazycat driver (wetek play 2) because with this built-in again there is no connection with tvheadend . And I can't adjust delay using this command ir-ctl -t 35000 . There is info :

/dev/lirc0: device does not support setting timeout . Because of that my remote does not work nice now :(

• GDPR-2 , with this new builds we have to again install older crazycat driver (wetek play 2) because with this built-in again there is no connection with tvheadend . And I can't adjust delay using this command ir-ctl -t 35000 . There is info :

/dev/lirc0: device does not support setting timeout . Because of that my remote does not work nice now :(

I can execute the ir-ctl command on my Beelink without error:

LibreELEC:~ # ir-ctl -t 35000

LibreELEC:~ # uname -a

Linux LibreELEC 3.14.29 #1 SMP Sat Apr 7 14:52:53 BST 2018 aarch64 GNU/Linux

LibreELEC:~ # cat /etc/issue

##############################################

# CoreELEC #

# coreelec.org #

##############################################

CoreELEC (community): devel-1523108117 (S905.arm)

Box: Beelink Mini MXIII II (S905X/2GB/32GB SD)

running: LE 8.2.3.1 (thanks kszaq ) and CE 8.90.0 (thanks adamg + afl1 )

• Tanix Tx3 Mini

CoreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-1523108117.tar

update.

I need to disable deinterlacing via CoreElec provided function, to stop colour bleed on HD Live TV channels such as BBC.

Doing this appears to interfere with the operation of the Tanix remote control.

It is not consistent ...... sometimes it operates on first press and others it needs more presses of a button to get a reaction from the device.

I know I'm aware of this issue, I have tried to work to resolve it but it's very hard without the hardware to hand, I have asked GDPR-1 to help with solving this issue.

• pepeq , I don't know why I can't. I even did clean installation

GDPR-2 , on prevous builds with prevous kernel this command ir-ctl -t 35000 works nice. Now again my remote works strange

• Hallo,

CoreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-1523108117, AV out does not work after LE logo, the picture remains black.
    Under LE 8.2.3.1 no Problem.

Box: 2x Nexbox (S905X/1GB/8GB), X96mini (S905W/1GB/8GB)

running: LE 8.2.3.1 intern.

• Hallo,

CoreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-1523108117, AV out does not work after LE logo, the picture remains black.
    Under LE 8.2.3.1 no Problem.

Just installed it on my Nexbox and KI pro, and every thing works fine. Think you must have done something wrong.

-2re

8.90 ⇒ MeCool KI Pro ⇒ Onkyo TX-NR656 ⇒ SAMSUNG 65"LED/UHD/PQ1300/T2CS

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• Just installed it on my Nexbox and KI pro, and every thing works fine. Think you must have done something wrong.

There can not really do anything wrong.

Clean Install: AV (Composite) output only works up to LE Logo tested several times

Box: 2x Nexbox (S905X/1GB/8GB), X96mini (S905W/1GB/8GB)

running: LE 8.2.3.1 intern.

• just installed the coreelec devel version, it can now play the jellyfish test file which freezes on past devel version. nice!

at the coreelec settings there is still a libreelec logo at the lower left.

• Are there any current builds available that can be installed on 8G/1G devices? I currently

have one box that I installed an old build on but recently purchased a second and would

like to install the newest version if possible. I'm not interested in running dual-boot as

I have no need to ever run android. Thanks in avdance.

• Are there any current builds available that can be installed on 8G/1G devices? I currently

have one box that I installed an old build on but recently purchased a second and would

like to install the newest version if possible. I'm not interested in running dual-boot as

I have no need to ever run android. Thanks in avdance.

should not be a problem, i have two 8G/1G that runs without issues on the internal.