[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices

• GDPR-2 , in 2 latest devel builds when I trying to set delay time for my remote by ssh using this command :

ir-ctl -t 33000

I getting this message /dev/lirc0: device does not support setting timeout

My remote works little bit worst now on latest dev builds. Something changed again with remote?

• Hi all, I had problems with the last release and my tvheadend server setup. After upgrading, the tvheadend service stops working so I have enabled the crazy cat dvb drivers but It is the same. The adaptor is not shown in the web administration page and dmesg output shows an error loading the dvb module.

Code
    1. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: Product: TechnoTrend USB-Stick
    2. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: CityCom GmbH
    3. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: SerialNumber:
    4. [ [email protected]] dvb_usb_v2: Unknown symbol smp_mb__after_atomic (err 0)

Does anyone experienced this problem? How can I fix it so I can use the tvheadend service again?

• i cannot get HD audio to passthrough with this build

confirmed, I'll check it later

SPDIF or HDMI? please check audio device in settings, only hd audio doesn't work in this test build

• Hi all, I had problems with the last release and my tvheadend server setup. After upgrading, the tvheadend service stops working so I have enabled the crazy cat dvb drivers but It is the same. The adaptor is not shown in the web administration page and dmesg output shows an error loading the dvb module.

Code
    1. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: Product: TechnoTrend USB-Stick
    2. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: CityCom GmbH
    3. [ [email protected]] usb 2-1: SerialNumber:
    4. [ [email protected]] dvb_usb_v2: Unknown symbol smp_mb__after_atomic (err 0)

Does anyone experienced this problem? How can I fix it so I can use the tvheadend service again?

hi...wetek play 2...latest dev build, same problem. I get TVHeadend error.

• confirmed, I'll check it later

SPDIF or HDMI? please check audio device in settings, only hd audio doesn't work in this test build

What do you mean by; "only hd audio doesn't work in this test build" ?

-2re

8.90 ⇒ MeCool KI Pro ⇒ Onkyo TX-NR656 ⇒ SAMSUNG 65"LED/UHD/PQ1300/T2CS

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• What do you mean by; "only hd audio doesn't work in this test build" ?

it means can get all audio formats working except for dts-hd, trueHD and atmos

• Livetv freezes are still present in latest devel.

Please let me know if more debug logs are needed or if this is being looked at. Symptoms are the same as the former build/report.

Regards,

Atreyu

'You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know -..' ~ Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)

• After upgrading to latest deve my screen is green. How can I fix it?

Thanks

MiniX U9-H - Android (NAND) / LibreElec (SD Card)

• it means can get all audio formats working except for dts-hd, trueHD and atmos

Works fine for me... Or are you talking about the custom s912 from boot2k3, which has nothing to do with this tread.

-2re

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• S912 test build based on last source and applied wrxtasy patch (for subtitles)

LibreELEC-S912.arm-9.0-devel-1522923916.tar
    Please check if it solves subtitle issue

No, it does NOT solve "subtitle stutter" issue...

After initial battle with green screen I tested my collection of problematic subtitled videos for any change. Unfortunately, no change from previous versions on my X92_S912 box. The only way to get rid of it is to turn off hardware decoding, as in all previous version...

Although starting all video formats is not a problem any more.

So far, of all tested versions, and I tested most of them, only the version from @wrxtasy:

"LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.4-Oclock-GPU.img" updated with "LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.4-Subtitles-ff.tar"

has completely solved subtitle stutter, with hardware decoding turned on, on my X92 box.

ODROID N2_S922 4G - 1GB Ethernet, X92_S912_q201 3/32G - 1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2, Mocool KM8_S905X 2/16 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 8.0, X96Mini_S905W 2/16G 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2

• Works fine for me... Or are you talking about the custom s912 from boot2k3, which has nothing to do with this tread.

the custom 912 and it does have something to do with this thread as we can help test the patches early for Adam as we have no dev build but then again it depends on the point of view you take

• the custom 912 and it does have something to do with this thread as we can help test the patches early for Adam as we have no dev build but then again it depends on the point of view you take

I disagree, your effort is appreciated, but you should create your own thread, mixing to builds in one thread just causes confusion ;)

-2re

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• confirmed, I'll check it later

HDMI, I think I only tried a DTSHD film, ill try a DD or DTS one in a sec.

Matt

• read the thread it's amazing the answers you can find

I've set color to 444:8bit and solver my problem. Thanks for your help

MiniX U9-H - Android (NAND) / LibreElec (SD Card)

• GDPR-2 , in 2 latest devel builds when I trying to set delay time for my remote by ssh using this command :

ir-ctl -t 33000

I getting this message /dev/lirc0: device does not support setting timeout

My remote works little bit worst now on latest dev builds. Something changed again with remote?

working after clean installation.