[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices

• GDPR-2 The HD channel sound is perfect and picture has no stuttering, but upon switching to SD channel the sound is "slowed down"... picture is fine. Only cure is reboot, upon which SD channel plays ok until watching HD channel.

I am facing this same behaviour. Has anyone got any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks

Beelink MiniMX III 2GB/16GB gigabit LAN
    LibreELEC running from SD card (will confirm version on post).

• I am facing this same behaviour. Has anyone got any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks

Are you using 8.90.6 or the devel version?

-2re

8.90 ⇒ MeCool KI Pro ⇒ Onkyo TX-NR656 ⇒ SAMSUNG 65"LED/UHD/PQ1300/T2CS

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• Gaudi and Everyone, please read the rules in the opening posts of this thread before posting issues!

Filling the thread with issues when there are several builds out there makes debugging very difficult for the devs, when trying to sift through this thread and understand whether an issue is relevant or not.

• Normally I'm a nice guy, But COMEON!!! THIS IS A TEST VERSION!!! IF YOU CANT LIVE WITH THE FAULTS, DON'T COMPLAIN, INSTALL THE STABLE VERSION.. SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!!.

-2re

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• 2re

The problem is not in the whining, as to make things better we need reports of issues, but in the way they are reported.

Saying "Hey, I have this problem too", without any additional information on what device and build or sources are used, and ways to reproduce said issue, simply adds clutter to the thread instead of useful information.

• 2re

The problem is not in the whining, as to make things better we need reports of issues, but in the way they are reported.

Saying "Hey, I have this problem too", without any additional information on what device and build or sources are used, and ways to reproduce said issue, simply adds clutter to the thread instead of useful information.

Ya, But there not saying I have this problem too, there saying I have this problem too, fix it!!! :-/

-2re

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• The LibreElec-boot logo appears, but when my box switches to the Kodi-GUI for the first time

(I assume with [email protected]) the TV says 'No input signal'.

Why is your box trying to set your TV to [email protected] at first boot when it's been said on numerous occasions set your kodi GUI to 1080p and it will switch when the video content that requires it is shown? /shrug

I used to use the intro video and shadertoy (visualisations) but neither work for me with these later builds and are probably not major priorities to be fixed since they don't affect the performance of the final selected content

I understand the I've got it so I wanna use it mental block but, if it causes the box to work too hard and misbehave, why not just go with the flow for now :)

• ok, I know, I can handle this misbehaviour (connect the box to TV directly, change GUI-refreshrate to 30Hz, connect again with AVR).

Drawback is, that 4k-movies with @50Hz and @60Hz cannot be displayed, only until 30 HZ. Movies with [email protected] play ok.

Believe it or not, I can only repeat my conclusion:

Use a new HDMI cable with a specification of 18Gbps and all issuses with [email protected] or 60p are gone! :)

With all other things you will only waste your time. ;)

Paul

Alfawise H96pro+ with S912 and 2/16GB

Edited once, last by Paul69 ().

• LOL last development version turned my screen green !

Beelink MiniMXIII II 2GB, 32GB always running latest Libreelec from SD card. No issues so far(except for the ones already known or posted by me).

Mecool m8s Pro+ which with widevine level 1, Android runs a hacked version of android TV.

• Short status on latest devel:

AAC 2.0 ok:)

Chroma ok when switching on/off "/sys/module/di/parameters/bypass_all":)

IPTV ok:)

TVHeadEnd reports no adapters, so can't test DVB-T

All playbacks starts with a 10-20sec pictur-freez(audio plays) before starting.

I'll test some more later, and post some logs if you need them,

-2re

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• LOL last development version turned my screen green !

Set colour space in video settings and reboot

Latest version uses kszaq kernel from 8.90.4

• Latest version uses kszaq kernel from 8.90.4

Just made my day :)

Will test later...

'You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know -..' ~ Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)

• GDPR-2 would love to test latest devel but only S905 version compiled?

Thanks for all your work!

MiniX U9-H - Android (NAND) / LibreElec (SD Card)

• Set colour space in video settings and reboot

Latest version uses kszaq kernel from 8.90.4

Thanks for the latest devel version LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-1522739536.img,gz with kszaq's kernel.

As I assumed, my HDMI-problems are gone with this version!

kszaq's kernel is much more robust concerning HDMI as 8.90.6.

Same behaviour as with 8.90.4 and before, [email protected] are displayed ooo after a fresh install.

And also the slomo-sound problems are gone for me with LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-1522739536.img.gz .

Box: Beelink Mini MXIII II (S905X/2GB/32GB SD)

running: LE 8.2.3.1 (thanks kszaq) and CE 8.90.0 (thanks adamg + afl1)

• GDPR-2 , we need new dtb for this new devel? Because on this build again there is no connection with tvheadend on wetek play 2 ? Or maybe again we need updated crazycat / hauppauge drivers for older kernel?