[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices

• Hi, I had the same issue. Fixed by editing /storage/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml replace 60 with 30

Code
    1. service kodi stop
    2. vi /storage/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml
    3. ...
    4. <setting id="videoscreen.resolution">30</setting>
    5. <setting id="videoscreen.screen" default="true">0</setting>
    6. <setting id="videoscreen.screenmode">00384002160030.00000pstd</setting>
    7. ...

Best regards

Charlie.

Greetings,

Or you need to turn off the Adjust display refresh rate option in the System > Settings > Player > Videos tab. :)

Best regards...

• Can confirm that HD channels on DVB are working better than ever, but bizarley the SD channels are very choppy and very slow to start.

I am running with my data on EMMC. Maybe related to this is I also experienced the situation where if you go back to Android from running LE on SD, and then try to boot LE next time from the SD, the box locks up on LE and needs a total reflash of Android to boot again. I can only assume this has something to do with incompatible dtb's. It happened to me twice and I cannot be certain of the exact trigger. This maybe box specific as it seems to get stuck in "upgrade mode" as attested by been always present within Amlogic USB-Burn tool.

Shoog

Edited 2 times, last by Shoog ().

• I I have started again and now tvheadend client does not work. In the libreelec repository it is not compatible with this version of kodi. Can you help me?

• has anybody having issues with the plex addon not working? using a beelink gt1 s912 box?

Yep, hasn't worked for me at all since I started testing 8.90. Starts up and then you get the three flashing dots and no further progress. I have tried a few things but it does't work. I posted some weeks ago and received to help for this problem.

MXIII-G, M8 and Beeklink MXIII Plus LE 8.2.2 - Demetris, M8S balbes150 8.2.3.1, Mecool M8S Pro+ Coreelec 8.95.0, ABOX A1 MAX - Coreelec and Libreelec 8.2.3.1. Thanks to all.

• I have listened to the community

I will reintroduce installtointernal, I have made upgrading from 8.2 possible with the new kernel

The build will stick with the new kernel and not go back to kszaqs for now at least, a number of video issues have been resolved recently by afl1 and there is a patch available for the audio issues that I am looking into, initial testing has shown improvements over kszaqs kernel, I do believe it is best to move forward and to try and fix the issues rather than just revert.

I have also fixed the issue with Kodi starting with a black screen when using a 4k TV on fresh installs.

• Or you need to turn off the Adjust display refresh rate option in the System > Settings > Player > Videos tab. :)

Hard to navigate through the menus blindly...

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II 2GB (CE 9.0.1), H96 Pro 3GB (CE 9.0.1), ODORID N2 2GB, H/K AVR 161S, LG 60SJ810V 4k HDR tv
    pel.hu

• great news! i see light at the end of the tunnel.

• Just tried this for the first time on a Beelink mini mxiii - I've been using kzsaq's builds so far - and it looks great. A couple of questions...

Should suspend be working?

Same Q for rebootfromnand?

Thanks.

Edit: after a bit of mucking about I've realised rebbotfromnand works if I then click reboot;

no luck with suspend though - I've tried creating sleep.conf and rebooting, but to no effect.

• Finally got this running, seems smooth and responsive , however I get a error when installing from the LibreELEC repo.

Click on it and it comes up with

" Could not connect to repository."

Any ideas?

Thanks again

Matt

• tested the same my self, altho i've issues with resizing on the Storage partition.. but also getting the same repo error... seems the url has changed, but perhaps not reflected in the build as of yet .

• I have listened to the community

I will reintroduce installtointernal, I have made upgrading from 8.2 possible with the new kernel

Thank you GDPR-2

I would have gone whatever way you chose, but it‘s a move of great character, to step over one‘s shadow and to support „Features“ you‘re absolutely not satisfied with.

I really really appreciate this - thank you!

• Issue fixed, apologies my fault this one.