[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices

• I have a kiii pro. I use tvheadend. When I use a channel with dolby sound, then analog sounds and channels are not heard. Only the channels are heard in digital sound. Even if I leave the pvr, the system sounds are not heard either

• I am considering a change back to kszaq's kernel given all the issues surrounding the LE kernel with upgrading/ frame drops and audio issues, I think something was messed up when codesnake did the Nougat PR to LE and the issues seem deep rooted. Some work would need to be done to make DVB devices compatible again.

• I have just upgraded libreelec 9.0 - 8.9.5 to 8.9.6 . I tried to install it to internall memory, but in the new version there is no installtointernal script. How can I do it ?
    I had 8.9.5 installed to internal memory. Now after unsuccessful update it won't boot. I updated my microsd card installation -(it works - with old settings), but now I want to have it installed in internal memory.

• excuse me

where the topic for discussion 8.2.4 for s912?

There is no official thread, but I assume you can use the 8.2 thread on the first page, just ask the dev who posted the version you have questions about.

Use your eyes, it's on the first page, the thread name was not updated.

• I have just upgraded libreelec 9.0 - 8.9.5 to 8.9.6 . I tried to install it to internall memory, but in the new version there is no installtointernal script. How can I do it ?
    I had 8.9.5 installed to internal memory. Now after unsuccessful update it won't boot. I updated my microsd card installation -(it works - with old settings), but now I want to have it installed in internal memory.

INSTALLTOINTERNAL Script or Addon Feature-Request

It was removed and your post is a classic example of why, an unsuccessful update causing your box not to boot.

Update your dtb manually with the instructions in post #1 and your box should boot again.

• Please help me.

I have a amlogic X96 device here. S905 processor. I think 1 Gb version.

I tried the new image, since I want to use amazon prime app with libreelec.

After flashing the stick the device didn't boot. It keeps waiting at the blue X96 screen...

Yes I know it could be the .dbt file.

But there are about 30 different device trees here. Which is the correct one?

Index of /releases/dtb/S905

I don't want to try them all.

Question 2. The amazon prime app, will it work?

Also I have a weird issue with BBCiplayer although I use vpn.

• Please help me.

I have a amlogic X96 device here. S905 processor. I think 1 Gb version.

I don't want to try them all.

If you think your box is 1 Gb, either try all 1 Gb vesions, or first find out correct version of your box, so you can choose the correct dtb image...

ODROID N2_S922 4G - 1GB Ethernet, X92_S912_q201 3/32G - 1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2, Mocool KM8_S905X 2/16 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 8.0, X96Mini_S905W 2/16G 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2

• Thanks Guys,

But it doesn't work. I tried the whole series of 1 GB RAM, also the generic one 'gxbb_p200_2G.dtb'

It simply doesn't boot.

On this device I have the old version installed internal: Index of /s905/8.2/8.2.3.1

It works great, even when I use different .dtb files runs. No problem what so ever.

But i need this new kodi 18 version to solve my amazon prime problem.

Can't you link the right .dtb file? : X96 S905 Amlogic

Since this device already has a libreelec installation, I suppose there is no point in holding the reset button.

I tried it anyway to see if there would be result. Nothing.

I don't like this .dtb lookup thing. Is there no possibility to make a libre 0ffice calculate sheet or something with all chinese crap listed out with the right .dtb files?

• Can anybody give me the line or adress for automatic updates???

I updated my MX Mini II and have weird Soundproblems for example i start the youtube app, Picture works, Sound sounds in slowmo, you have to reboot the box than the Sound in mkvs works, but youtube not. ????

• If you cannot, please ask someone else to read you the title of this topic.

Please delete your post to make less unnecessary noise again...

Thanks for your angry advice? I m just beginner level user, if you will help someone one it’s ur courtesy or greatness as a humaterian being.