[8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices

• I've got a KIII Pro box.

The internal DVB Adapters were working fine until the latest devel build.

With "CoreElec.8.90.0" only the avalink avl6862 DVB-T adapter seems to work.

Internal DVB-S and DVB-C are missing.

P.S.: I already activated the CrazyCat drivers but DVB-S/C still missing.

Any way to fix that or update the drivers?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

• CE 8.90.0 working great.
    Update hung on migrating Tvheadend Client, but a forced reboot and a manual update cleared that.

Shoog

• Thank you GDPR-2 .I hope there is also a version of CoreELEC for s805

We don't have any plans to support S805 and neither do LE team.

S9** box is cheap enough if you want to continue using latest version of Kodi.

• Thank you for these builds!

I updated to this new build for my odroid C2 and i notice with live tv zapping it’s zapping into blackscreen with tvheadend client.

Is this a known issue for odroid C2?

I had this same behaviour with raybuntu’s Leia builds.

It looks like this bug isn’t fixed?

Thanks!

• Hi,

I have the same box and I've been using DVB-C successfully both on few devel builds and now on 8.90.0. I could be wrong but I thought the CrazyCat drivers are related to TBS adapters and the Avalink adapter is using some other driver (I could be wrong).

I do however have CrazyCat drivers enabled as I have another external USB tuner but still all the adapters are visible in my backend TVHeadend. I also did upgrade from a devel build rather than doing a fresh install.

-Rascal

• hi all, and GDPR-2 personally.

So, Can you tell me how to add the assembly folder to the sources? Earlier, when ftp was all simple, but now kodi does not see github and mega.nz resources ..

• hi all, and GDPR-2 personally.

So, Can you tell me how to add the assembly folder to the sources? Earlier, when ftp was all simple, but now kodi does not see github and mega.nz resources ..

I'm not sure exactly what your trying to do but it sounds like nothing good or necessary. I l/We have never operated an ftp.

• On the Mecool Ki Pro only the wired connection works. Wireless does not appear. Also those boxes always hang on mecool logo on reboot. Have to pull power and plug them back in.

• Okay then fresh install might be the problem.

I don't have adamg's devel built anymore as I format my "test sd card" for fresh builds.

I'll give it a try upgrading from gelotus devel build then.

Thanks.

• I'm not sure exactly what your trying to do but it sounds like nothing good or necessary. I l/We have never operated an ftp.

Previously, I copied .tar file the assembly from the source Index of / in .update/, rebooted and so it was updated, but now I need to look for some other way?