CoreELEC 8.90 (Kodi Leia Alpha) for Amlogic S905/S912 devices.
Read this first: [HOWTO + FAQ] Install community builds on S905/S905X/S912 device
- These are community supported builds so please post all bugs/issues in this forum area only.
- These builds are experimental and based upon the LibreELEC master branch and as such should never be considered stable.
- Bugs? Read this first: [READ FIRST] Reporting bugs
If you forgot to use a new device tree or used wrong one and your device doesn't boot:
- Don't panic!
- if booting from SD/USB, simply connect SD/USB to your computer, download a proper device tree, rename it to dtb.img and place on SD/USB
- if booting from internal:
- Boot this build from SD card or USB with correct device tree.
- Login over SSH and execute dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/dtb bs=256k count=1 then dd if=/flash/dtb.img of=/dev/dtb bs=256k
- Power off, remove SD/USB, boot from internal.
Choose .img.gz file for burning to a new USB drive or SD card and choose .tar if you are upgrading
Known issues and important notes:
- SAMBA/SMB/Shared folder issues? Read this blog post first