Any On-Tapp EPG users here?

• Hi Experts!

I have got a problem.

We have 2 different pieces of hardware with LE 8.2.3 in our household as "MediaPlayers"

One is Juniors on 1. floor - Second is in our living room.

On the one in our living room we have an paid IPTV account, for this we use On-Tapp as EPG - its way better than the one that comes with PVR IPTV Simple client (or something like that :-))

It has been working great for many months - but now I have got an issue with On-Tapp.

The way one chooses what "active" channels one want to see in the EPG, is that one presses C on the keyboard, and them choose "Channels", then a "dialogue box" opens with the channels ones IPTV provider gives one - one can then use arrow up/down to find the channels one want to activate - or deactivate.

If I do that then I cant scroll through the list - I’m stuck at the top one in the list!

And then I go into "Hysterical mode" and press "Esc" /"Backspace"/point everywhere "outside the "dialogue box" and it eventually quits!

On Juniors box it was possible to choose channels until I did the following (Yes stupid - I know!):

A couple of weekends ago did I sign up for an IPTV account for Junior on 1. floor, the same as I have in our living room!

And to save some time on setting On-Tapp up on his player, did I make a backup from mine, and restored this on his - then this player has the same issue???

STUPID OF ME!

I do think this issue is related to LE 8.2.3!

Question(s):

Any On-Tapp users in this forum?

If yes: On LE 8.2.3 - WITHOUT my issue??

Thank you for reading this - any help is appreciated!

(Sorry for any misspelling, or strange phrasing - English is not even my second language :-))