Odroid C2 - No Internet Access

• Hi all,

I've tried absolutely everything I can to resolve this problem myself but I just have no idea what else could be the cause of the loss of internet connectivity.

My setup:

-WD My Cloud NAS connected to the router and network via an ethernet plug, sharing files via NFS

-Multiple devices (PCs, Intel NUC, Odroid C2) connected to the network via ethernet plugs

This has been working perfectly for a number of months and continues to on a number of devices, besides my Odroid C2.

I'm still able to access the network on the Odroid but not the internet. I've confirmed that the ethernet plug works by using it successfully with other devices and even tried swapping the ethernet plug out for another with no success. I've even tried hard resetting the Odroid which has not helped.

Below is a link to my kodi.log file where I have simply booted the Odroid and attempted to update the library. It scans Films and detects the film 8 Mile as being in the library but is unable to retrieve any information from TMDB and gives an error message: "Couldn't download information" - "Unable to connect to remote server. Would you like to continue scanning?"

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If anyone is able to provide any insight or suggestions at all it would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Chase

• I have a similar issue when booting my x86_64 HTPC from a 16GB USB flash drive. Network is connected but still no internet, and even setting "wait for network option" doesn't help. I can SSH in to LE, even ping the machine, and from SSH on LE I can ping the outside world and curl to my heart's content, but inside Kodi itself the internet connection just doesn't work with no indication of a problem in the logs. Switching to a 2GB SD card or a different 8GB USB flash drive works.

This actually happened to me on 2 different HTPCs with 2 different motherboards produced by Gigabyte. So maybe it's a Gigabyte motherboard thing.

Sorry to change the topic of this thread, but if anybody has any ideas why this would be happening please chime in.