Pvr simple client stopped work

• Pvr simple client stopped working, it has happened before but didn’t want to dig in to the problem. Instead i just reinstalled the whole os. But i don’t want to do that this time....

After a rebot of my raspberry pi 3 the client stopped working, in that way that the loading channel bar appear in the upper right corner. Then just disappear and wont continue to load. I have tried to downgrade and update to other versions, and go back to the one i was on. Tried to reboot, tried to disabel and enable the client. Nothing happens. It worked before i rebooted raspberry pi.. someone that have had an similar issue?

With the knowledge with the exact issue that i did had before, was that as soon there where a new os version and i did reboot the system it stopped working. Exactly the same sh*t happend now cause i have rebooted it when it wasn’t a update available. I don’t know what to do, its freaking frustrating.

• can you ensure that your used playlist is working without any problem ?

an kodi.log might be useful too

yes the playlist are working properly.

Here are the newest log i have

Edited once, last by CvH: removed attachment due shady addons (November 29, 2017 at 1:29 PM).