[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• SU6sEsQ.jpg

Auto update to 8.90.2. "Module failed to load" is the error message I think. DVB adapters are gone.:(

Update: DVB adapters are there after choosing "LE default drivers" again. "DVB drivers for TBS (CrazyCat)" is not for internal tuners right?

Edited once, last by rosenrot (January 13, 2018 at 7:22 PM).

• have to wait for reuploaded version there was an issue with dvb driver because of an option kszaq disabled upstream

anybody else who downloaded should be fine

It will be available later on tonight

• They showed up automatically after the error.

Also I had to remove packages from the addon folder to make kodi update the addons.

After activating le standard drivers via the crazycat addon the dvb adapters showed up for me.

Damn this was one of the cool things I miss from linux.

• No amcodec on live tv in this release. ( only soft decode) Using Tvheadend.

Mce remote stopped working

Does amcodec work for video addons in 8.90.2? I think my reported and hardly believed buffering issue is gone. Could be related with the fact that amcodec is not working?

I still have to test to verify, at least the buffering circle does what it should do again...going until 100 percent.

• Does amcodec work for video addons in 8.90.2? I think my reported and hardly believed buffering issue is gone. Could be related with the fact that amcodec is not working?

I still have to test to verify, at least the buffering circle does what it should do again...going until 100 percent.

It was down to the advancedsettings.xml, I did tell you about 10 pages ago, this wasn't a bug, streaming settings are now set to Kodi defaults.

8.90.2 has been reuploaded with the dvb issue corrected however I'm just waiting for the addons to compile and upload before making it available to prevent a re-occurrence of previous issues.

• It was down to the advancedsettings.xml, I did tell you about 10 pages ago, this wasn't a bug, streaming settings are now set to Kodi defaults.

8.90.2 has been reuploaded with the dvb issue corrected however I'm just waiting for the addons to compile and upload before making it available to prevent a re-occurrence of previous issues.

Sorry GDPR-2 I did not see it. Thanks a lot for your work, feels really good to receive updates for the s905 boxes.

• where is the link to 8.90.2?

As GDPR-2 wrote: 8.90.2 has been reuploaded with the dvb issue corrected however I'm just waiting for the addons to compile and upload before making it available to prevent a re-occurrence of previous issues.

So, please wait a little more :)

• v8.90.2 has much stuttering on 4k WLAN-streaming with my BQEEL S912 Box. Buffer runs out. Streams have max 15000 kbit/s.

Going back to 8.90.1.1 - streams smoothly again.

Edited once, last by 4kfreak (January 14, 2018 at 9:26 AM).

• hello ,i have a problem with 8.9.0.1 ,yesterday all ok,today librelec doesn't boot the box remain on the logo before boot librelec,if i remove sd ,box normaly boot? what i can do? without reinstalling librelec from 0?? thanks

• hello ,i have a problem with 8.9.0.1 ,yesterday all ok,today librelec doesn't boot the box remain on the logo before boot librelec,if i remove sd ,box normaly boot? what i can do? without reinstalling librelec from 0?? thanks

Recently you asked the same question. Answer still is: copy the .tar and the dtb file into your update folder. Now, use the latest one you have available and wait for 8.90.2.