Release - Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played

• Just sharing an addon I've taken a liking to recently, its basically a history of everything you view in kodi
    original thread here
    forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279131

from the dev (rodrigl)

A Kodi add-on that lists the last movies, episodes, music videos and songs played. There is no easier way to go back to what you have seen or listened on the last few days. You can play it again, rate it or review the details with a couple of clicks.

I looked everywhere for an addon that did this, and there was none. It is possible to make a few playlists to produce a list of last played, but if you have a filter active to hide what is already watched, it will force you to disable and enable the filter each time you go to the playlist. And most people will appreciate the bonus of not having to learn how to make those playlists, just install this addon et voilá!

Installation

- Download the add-on as a ZIP file from the github page
    github.com/rodrigl/plugin.video.last_played

- Open Kodi

- Go to `System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file`

- Enjoy Smile

Release history
    1.0.3 - Improve metadata info. Allow item removal from history. Make it kodi repo compliant
    1.0.2 - Set media type on list items
    1.0.1 - Initial Release

thoughts anyone?

• Nice Addon!

I tested with LE and I have to press refresh to see the list and sometimes when I watched movies not showing in the list and sometimes showon with different names