Audio Sync issues Intel NUC DN2820 with LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.95.3 BETA

• Anyone else having audio sync issues on the Intel NUC DN2820 (latest firmware)? The same movies play fine on LibreELEC 7.0.3.
    I've had the issue with LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.95.2 BETA as well. I didn't try the builds before that so I don't know if it's a new issue.

Specs:
    Intel® NUC Kit DN2820FYKH
    Intel Celeron processor N2820 (Up to 2.4 GHz dual core, 1 MB cache)
    Intel HD Graphics (Up to 756 MHz)
    4 Gb RAM
    Latest BIOS 0055

LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.95.3 BETA, updated using the build in updater from LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.95.2 BETA.
    That was a fresh install using the LibreELEC USB-SD Creator on MacOS X.
    I am running the system from a new fast Sandisk USB drive.
    The movies are on a Synology DS216+ NAS, connected over Gigabit ethernet.

The problem occurs with every movie I tried so far, both 480p and 720p. All those movies run great on LibreELEC 7.0.3.
    I can correct the audio manually.

Is a debug log file useful in this case? If so, which one(s) would you like to see?

Edited once, last by Rhae (February 14, 2017 at 11:39 AM).

• Hello

We will need the kodi logfile (with debugging enabled) under: /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

Also screenshot from your audio settings might be helpfull.

And you should probably descripe which devices are in your chaing (HTPC, AVR, TV and so on) and how they are connected.

• The final build didn't fix the audio sync problem for me. Do you need a new debug log?

My setup is: Intel NUC HDMI out to TV, TV audio out with jack connection to receiver (normal stereo).
    The audio is out of sync on both the tv and the receiver.

Edited once, last by Rhae (February 24, 2017 at 3:38 PM).

• I can confirm this as well. The sync has never been really good, but it's even more hit and miss now. Some streams are fine, others are off by multiple hundreds of miliseconds.

/edit
    I'm using the intel NUC with HDMI directly to the TV. So no extra receiver of any kind. I reset the playback configs to defaults in the GUI and only enabled the refresh rate change.
    I'll follow up with a debug log soon.

Edited once, last by hbogert (February 25, 2017 at 8:16 PM).